Reviews for Freedom To Be
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 3/1
It's a real pity there isn't more of this story. It was shaping up to be an amazing one.

I'm adding this to my faves, just on the off-chance the writer picks it up again.
iafaS chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
The void would be where the council seal was placed?
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Good shit
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
You need to to Respond Now! Redo Anbu Brat.
awkarddnnja chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Do you think you'll ever finish this fanfic or at least update it? I don't know if you will even see this message, but if you do could you answer. I would definitely like to see how the story continues.
Endgames chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Looks interesting. I'd love to see where this goes.
duchessme chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
interestin.
Quite looking forward for more
bdet chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I just stumbled upon your story, it's fantastic. Normally I avoid stories that aren't complete because I have a tendency to be incredible impatient sometimes, however my curiosity got the best of me. And you know what they say about curiosity, it's literally (well figuratively really) killing me! Help satisfaction bring me back by posting more :P Congrats to you and your wife on your progeny (a few years late I know, but if I make it on time to my own funeral I think all my loved ones would quickly be reunited with me as they would all die of shock). One day I hope to be as lucky!
Billy-chan2198 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I sincerely hope that you return to write more of this. I see much potential and I look forward to maybe being able to continue reading this.
tsuki.shizukesa chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
i quite like this story. Please Continue...eventually lolz. Ja ne ;]
Fire Spitter chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
it would be great if you could update soon please. it is a great fanfic and i have not bean able to find any others like it.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
please update soon
a chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
update plllleeeaaasseeeeeeeee
Good Omens chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Wow, this almost seems as intriguing as your other story, I can tell that I'm going to like it a lot when you return to updating. :)
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
ouch...nice intro in both cases although the council completely paved their road to hell with that one seal! Though i have to wonder where you plan to tak this...whether he's going to overcome the seal somehow or what? so far so good...when you get back to this then we'll see about the rest of it, and maybe find out what those 'storms' are about at the end of chapter 2