Reviews for One Thing Remains
JellyBeanBo chapter 3 . 1/19
Ekk. this is so lovely and beautiful on so many levels I just can't — ekk. I love its parallels with canon, and of course, the ending. Amazing job!
JellyBeanBo chapter 2 . 1/19
Those bastards. Naruto should just do away with them; he doesn't need them. But even I know the harshness of high school, and that comes from someone who knows she's got it easy. Anyways, on the other hand, damn; Sasuke's one fine babe. I wish we could actually see him crossdress or even use the Oiroke no Jutsu on the series. Seriously, the couple's ridiculously hot.

On another note, your writing style's interesting. Different. What are your influences on having this style?
youngwriter123 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Loved loved loved it! Your writing style was very interesting to read and very different from others. I'm glad it didn't add sadly :D Great plot as well. Omgish I felt so bad for Sasuke D: *cry* Anyway great work, I adored it! A new favorite! 3
-youngwriter123
n chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
also i should mention that i cried quite a bit because sasuke's pain was so quiet but intense. just perfect ughughguh
neena chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
you deserve 100000 reviews for this because it is the most touching, subtle, painful, heartwarming and poetic narusasu ive read. and ive read a lot. your lack of contractions bugged me but i grew to love your writing style, its beautiful and unique. please write more narusasu, the fandom needs your touch!
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
omg, no matter how many times i read it, this story always gets to me! too cute! I was looking for this story for about an hour until i finally found it (again!). Love, love LOVE this story, too cute!
Mazu chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
huuuuu.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

havent read anything like that befor ever.

man, i fucking loved this. o:
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Awwwwwwww, I love it so much!

•/_\• •_\} _

(\ (\ (\ (\ (\ (\

( ) ( ) ( )

_ _

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Fiend Maz chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Sweet.
The Otaku27 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Your story is veer well-written.I must say, I commend the unique style of your writing.
NanaNara chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Hello,

I want to tell you that your story is really great! I have read on the translation of Don'touchthisismyDean (I'm French that's why! ) And I was hooked. Suddenly I went to your page to read it then in the original.

I congratulate you because you write very well! I loved it! Thank you for your history, maybe soon! Kisses. Nana Nara.
jeremy chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
i loved it i have read it three times now and it is so sweet plase add more i love your work
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
that was so beautiful i loved it! where was sasuke's family in this his mom, dad , itachi? and where was naruto's. ALso wat grade where they in? I loved this story so mucha nd i hope u do sumthin else wit it lik make a sequel!
GayLover chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
What the fuck. I love Naruto and I'm gay, but I don't like you depicting Sasuke as a transbesti.
lalalah chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Gosh, I love it to pieces ! You have an amazing style, and this fic is my favourite from all the others you've written! Love the story, the cross dressing and the issues, I love your Sasuke too! This is awesome, sorry I lack words to tell you how good this was!