Reviews for Invitation
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
AHHH NONONONONO! NO SAD ENDING! NO!
Italiangirl04 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
oh and i also love that it doesnt have a happy ending cuz so many stories do and buffy never has a happy ending it is just problem after problem but mixed with happy moments as well.
Italiangirl04 chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
This story is one of the best spuffy stories on here that i have read. It had me tearing up at the end. keep writing stories like these and i guarantee you that you will recieve tons of positive feedback! :)
twotoe chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I really don't know where to start on this. I think it is a misrepresented story for one thing. Romance/Drama? No. Angst perhaps would be at least a start. No warning of possible character death is a serious cheat to Spuffy fans especially where Spuffy is emphasized so strongly and carefreely in the tag. I feel extremely ripped-off as a reader. I will say that I can understand that by choosing to kill Spike the way you did, you might not want to give an actual character death warning as it is done subtly and that particular part I would have thought done well, if the tag hadn't been grossly misleading. I'm getting long so I'll say I do see Buffy's feelings for Spike here, done well and strongly, but not his for her, nor does Spike seem in character by giving into a curse to marry a woman, not even to live. Spike would rage against that and be pissed off and he knows probably the strongest with on the planet personally. But then he seems fine to hang and shag and marry Lisa and forget Buffy anyway no matter what he says. You have painted more of a relationship, a several years long relationship, between Spike and Lisa that you have come close to showing of Spuffy. Spike can laugh in front of Buffy and speak of shagging with Lisa for hours with sort of an oops reaction after he's said how much he's loved Buffy more than Lisa and he's seen what he's done to Buffy by all of his actions? Sorry I really don't see the Spuffy here.
DarkFilo chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
I don't believe you kiled him... the story was interisting until we discover that all of them couldn't destroy some weak human's curse or something, that's strange and forgive my language a bit stupid. Well it was good until the chapter 13. Arigatou.
murderscene chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
aw *cries*

but cant wait for the sequal.
Secret Slayer chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
short, but still great! that was really sad... i loved it! great story... i cant wait to read more of the sequel! )
Secret Slayer chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
yay! she said yes!

loved this chapter! i really love this story by the way... )
Secret Slayer chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
“So Spike has to do this naked?” Angel interrupted, his face making a disgusted look probably from giving himself a visual again.

and the bit with captain obvious... he he! ) great lines... great chapter... on to the next! )
Secret Slayer chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
“I’m… wandering around. Wanted to stay clear of the hotel so I won’t catch you two having sex… Great. Now I’ve just given myself a visual.”

i loved this line... very funny! i cant believe i haven't read this yet! this is really good, i love the plot and the dialogue is very witty! great stuff... on to the next chapter... )
fallen-something chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
sad... but i loved it! great job
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
Cool and I loved it even though I am not a Spuffy fan. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
Spike's luv 13 chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
OMG YOU KILLED SPIKE! It was an amazing story I loved every moment. I read every chapter and waited on the edge of my seat, waiting for the climactic conclusion and you kill Spike. Not even really dramatically you just leave us to accept his death even though he's struggled and they're finally together. Wow, I'm dissappointed to say the least. Not that it means that it wasn't a freakishly awesome story or that you're any less of a spectactular writer, but I am tragically let down that it's over and in such a manner. Keep writing no matter what! You're amazing!
Saggit chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
Why did your Evil Person feel it was necessary to give Buffy all the information about what she did? I'd understand if this was a parody, or if Lisa was previously identified as a psychopath with delusions of grandeur. But as you're not writing a parody, and Lisa is not presented as a psychopath, it really stands out.
spuffy chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
you are such an evil little thing!

he actually died?

and he deidnt even heard what she said!

i hate you! (kidding!)

love the story and great ending even though its not what i wanted