Reviews for Alpha
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hehe...that was amazing!
APRICOTperson chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
lol yay! wow that was awesome!
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Just now discovered this story. LOVE alpha-male Booth. Your description of Bren's reaction to seeing him "do battle" is so right on. The look on Bren's face when Booth beat an opponent twice his size in the Tony and Roxy episode is EXACTLY what you descripe here..."he saw his partner, standing just inside the door and regarding him with the most spine tingling, smoky look he had ever seen."

Please do another chapter on what happens 'later'.
twinkle in my eye chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Alpha males are hot,she thought. And he is so an alpha male. Has got to be my most favorite line ever. booth is a hot alpha male! I really like this story. job well done!

*twinkle*
ghlover8907 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
im so late but im new to it lol but i love this story i really hope we get part 2 and 3
SamGrace chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
lol ! this one is really good too !
saragillie chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of the others. This was great and I'd love to see a second chapter - fund out what interesting things were going to happen in the future.
MariaPim chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
HOT! Need I say more? ;)

M
amaroa chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I've read this twice and loved it both times! I can picture Booth being all badass and focused. Baisically I'm saying this was AWSOME!
Ralkana chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow... it's suddenly very warm in here.

Oh my God, that was hot.

I think this is my favorite part:

"Excitement is normal, she thought, it causes an elevated heart rate, hot flushes- holy shit that was amazing."

'Cause, really. The hotness of him beating the crap outta people just short-circuited *her* brain. And you know it takes a lot to do that!

And this part:

"His shock didn’t stop him squaring his shoulders and tilting his chin proudly, however,"

I can so totally and completely see in my head. The warrior triumphant.

Great story, thanks for the read!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I LOVED this! Great, great job! It was really good! :)

Angelica
Sandpiper chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Good story.

I read in your profile that you're a guy, and must say you did a good job writing a woman's pov of being attracted to a man's prowess without going over board and turning her into a swooning stereotype.

And I'll let you in on something...yes, most of us do alpha males attractive.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Good story.
megs720 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
PPS that was great, there needs to be another chappie to this, SOON PPS
Girl in the Study chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow, nicely done, and seriously? HOT.

Who doesn't agree that the Alpha is hot. Wishing i could actually see it happening as I read... Well done!

One shot huh? Any way we could convince you to continue it? If not, still very very good!