Reviews for Brother's Always
Jeanne St. Croix chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Excellent! I watched the season finale less than two hours ago and though I'm still in shock, you moved me to tears. The team's reaction was great, as well as how you portrayed Nick's feelings. Great work!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
A great story. I liked the part where the team was dealing with what had happened.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Great fic! Yeah when McKeen shot him I was also shocked actually my heart sank into my stomach and almost cried and said Oh my gosh out loud.
KASEY64 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh that was so sad especially when those beautiful green eyes closed for the next time.I could see Nick react that way. I'm not surprised that Brass is the one who got through to Nick. He seemed like a father to him. Great story.
stokesgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Well that just brought tears to my eyes. I can so see this playing out.

Warrick's death is going to affect Nick in a bad way.

Those two were really brothers and I will truly miss their friendship, their brotherhood.

This was really good.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
It was very good. I think you captured exactly the strong bond in Nick/Warrick friendship and Nick's reaction couldn't had been different. Warrick was the rock and Nick's the heart of the team. By the way I totally agree with your opinion about GD. Hope to see more from you!
nicksfriend chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
You made me feel Nick's pain...Great job! But you know what that means don't you? You have to write more...more...more ...more!

Nicksfriend