Reviews for Everything Changes
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 2/27
I know you wrote this back on 2008 and I am late in reading ( just found it) but just wanted to tell you i love this view of John, Sam and Dean relationship this more believable than all the other relationship in fanfiction/Archive of our own/ or live journal.
Hope you have more fic like these in the fan fiction world of Supernatural :)
great job and great research you kept John and Sam and Dean in character!
Ragna chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it, thanks a lot for sharing!
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Breaking Sam broke the rules. There ya go.

Cute story! I like the cute little family spankfics. And I remember watching this episode and being extremely prepared for John to come home and open a whole six-pack of whoopass. Didn't happen… so I'm glad you picked up the slack. :) Good story! Keep up the good work!
jd chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
dean needs a spanking too lol great fic
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Aww! It was amazing! I loved it! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
great story write more PLEASE
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
wow! this was such a great story! John was sweet. Sam was so cute with his rebellious side! and dean ... haha! gotta love them!

Good job!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
yeah ive always wondered what john did when he noticed his journal missing... i like that sam made a deal that dean wouldnt get spanked for the gifts LOL
Candace chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Huh I'm not sure Sammy deserved that. John should have told him about his secrets, how could Sam have possible understood the importance of the journal if he didn't know what was in it? Poor Sammy, he always seems to draw the short stick.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I'm glad that John talked to Sam about the journal and was willing to answer Sam's questions.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Yup, I could totally see it going down this way-John weary and sad but still needing to keep a rebellious Sam in line. Great job!