Reviews for Haruhi Panic!
Wrabbit75 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Not bad. A bit short, but all in all, a good story.
Insert Name chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Wow, I wasn't expecting a story like that, honestly I wouldn't mind reading more, (as much as I don't pride myself in admitting) I kinda wish this story would last longer - the idea of the SOS Brigade doing their daily adventures in this way sounds like a good concept. This is the first story I've read within this series which explores Lesbianism and it was quite entertaining and hilarious. Great Job
The Reality DumPer chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
ehee...i want more of this genderbend stuff.
a better name chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Ah, I thought it was star trek for a minute. oh, well. Just leaves it for me to do!

-evil laugh-

I was kinda hoping this was gonna go on for a while, but oh well.
Taku-yaki chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
LOL "Slow my ass..."

Mori wasn't going slow. lol
Taku-yaki chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I would imagine Haruhi being aggresive...

I sound like a pervert.
Taku-yaki chapter 3 . 12/20/2010

This story is so awesome~
Taku-yaki chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Oooooh, Haruhi's a perrrrrverrrt.
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oooooh...Haruhi SUzumiya yuri...I will enjoy this fanfic.
grey mage chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
cheap ending is cheap, but i loved the fan service in the beginning. keep on writing. as you said and so did johnny cash, the road goes on an on.
Drake Nolsa chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Well, it was expected that Haruhi was going to be rough.

Nice little twist and I liked the Miyuki-chan reference. It fits this story quite well. And this is the end of a fun yuri story.
Raineh Daze chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
That was weird. O_o

'"Oh kami...,"'

Missing a comma. Also, why the random Japanese? The rest's in English and there's a perfectly good English word to use. :O
Adeptis chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Interesting Story.
Drake Nolsa chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
I haven't seen this in ages.

Bout time really. Somehow, I can imagine Itsuki (Or Itsuko if you want to stick to a complete yuri genderbend) doing something like that on the island.

I wonder how slow was the slow? Love to see that. Now we just need Kyonko and Haruhi. Actually, I'd feel sorry for Kyonko to do with her won younger sister... Maybe I shouldn't have suggested that.
Racke chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Yay! Another chapter of the yuri-styled Brigade's sexual escapades, now featuring Mori.

And yes, Haruhi has a VERY - this can't be stretched enough - perverted mind.