Reviews for A winter dream
Rose chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
I love it,
It was so cute and amazing at the same time
IronEclipse chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Amazing job! :) You are a very talented writer! Thank you for the great read! Your story was heart warming and very descriptive! :)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I loved this!
Loved the ending!
It made me laugh so hard.
Really Toshiro, you need your dragons approval to kiss Karin.
Oh and Karin he was definitely thinking about your brother when he kissed you! JK JK! Just Kidding!
luz94 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
jaja me gusto mucho! saludos!
hitsukarin4lyf chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
LOL You never know LMAO
RanmaichiNaoko chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
It was so cute! I love the way how you write the story although some words confused me but either way, you did a great job! This is by far, one of the best stories I've ever read. Reading stories like this makes me feel like I'm smart! Nah, just kidding about the 'smart' part. Anyway, keep up the great work if you're going to make a new story!
Oumi chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I know its over, but I want more. X(
Oumi chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Amusing Amazing Bravo XD
ellyhuang1986 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I absolutely love that you infused Hyourinmaru into this amazing story of Karin and Toushirou. It was beautifully written and it really was a unique perspective to some of the other Karin/Toushirou stories I have read. Thank you. ;)
ellyhuang1986 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
WOW. That was an amazing story. I've always been a fan of (well written) Karin & Toushirou stories. This story has interested me so well. I love the way you shapes Karin as a character, and I was entrances by the relationship between her and Toushirou. ;)
altomoderate chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
The ending is so fabulous! ;D
altomoderate chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This chapter is so intriguing. ;)
PrincessBNicole chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
That was sooooooooo amazing lol
Volrheinrhein chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
u wrote this story very well

i enjoy it ;]