Reviews for Proof of Existence
Andrea chapter 3 . 6/5
I don't know the reason you stop writing it,it is really a good must put huge amounts of time on it,try to finish it and you will walk longer way in writing articles.
A Chinese touris chapter 3 . 2/25
Please continue… I have read this story a few years ago, someone translate it. This is a wonderful story. I want to read this sequel very much…
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I find myself reading your stories again despite knowing that you discontinued them. Why oh why. I was totally devastated in friend or for when Tom obliviated Harry. I really wished you could have continued it. I really wanted to know what happened in between in this heart breaking story. Sniffs and sobs.
ChizomenoHime chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Noooooo... Please continue this sequel! At least one final chapter to round it of! To explain what happened at the ministry, why Voldemort was wandless, and if Harry regains or not his Alex memories! You can't just leave your readers like that... You write really well, compared to so many other HP fanfics, yours are EXTREMELY good!
And BTW, who long was Harry a Death Eater before losing his memories? I thought Harry only served as a Death Eater for 6/8 months, not a whole year... Argh, I love this fanfic! Bittersweet, makes you cry and leaves you as a drug addict wanting more, always more!
blackrider11 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I'm sorry this ended. But at least we are able to read the other two fantastic contributions to the HP Fandom. Thank you for all your time and effort over the years.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Very interesting
GinsengOolong chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE this story!..after many years and I'm still waiting..I really love it. Please give them an ending...tell us what happened in the final war..
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Ron died... please please CONTINUE writing this story Please please please it touched my heart really so please continue the story please
Sainn chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
And then...? And then...!? Please,don't stop writing this story,I like it very much! Do you know how upset I am when I burn the midnight oil reading this story and find out this story don't have an end ? Please,can you continue writing this story? Many readers like me are waiting for the ending. You write down a good story and let many people read it, so please write down an ending as good as this story. I believe you can do it,and I support you to do it.
rayningnight chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Just wondering, but since this story is discontinued, would you be willing to post your old notes for the "next chapter"? I'd like some closure, some idea as to why and how this is going to end. I can't tell if this is going to be a cliff-hanger ending or a tragedy or if you really had some sort of resolution for Harry and Tom. I love how you created them, how you brought life to them, and I'd like to see some sort of end.
So yeah, could you post your notes or unfinished 4th chapter or whatever, whenever you have the time? It'd satisfy at least some of us ever since you brought this awesome story to life... and killed it on the third book...
ANYWAY, thanks for such a great story. I enjoyed the whole thing, and I do hope you'll be able to do as I've asked.
Please and thank-yous

-rayningnight
shadowfire chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
ahhh come on! let alex rise again,
Pissed chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You asshole.
First you start a fucking awesome idea story, then you post a shitty sequel, and now abandon it?

Screw you , you Black-Eagle-dropping-eating dung-worm.
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I do understand that if you write 'discontinued', you aren't planning to continue this. But if, perhaps, there will be time when you are thinking about this fic, at least I would love to read more.
(And I really do accuse you about the fact that I slept 4 hours last nigh, then went to work being VERY tired, and now it's 1.05 am and I still havent gotten any sleep because of this fic..)
But anyway, I love this! (and I mean the whole trilogy)
Asian95 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Aww, shame that this is discontinued. I read the prequels all yesterday, this is a wonderful story. It turns the whole 'Harry travelling back through time to redeem Voldemort' cliche into something completely different. Voldemort actually acts in character most of the time, and the things that Harry, Draco and Snape go through are rather believable in Rowling's universe. I wish you'd continue the story, or maybe just put up an outline of what happened.
Elise chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Wow. Timewarp. Very unexpected and shocking but GOOD. Your writing is amazing and the plot is so not average (meaning it's unique and better than many others). I dearly hope you'll change your mind about discontinuing this fic but if not- that's one dramatic open ending! Respect!