Reviews for Proof of Existence
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Very interesting
GinsengOolong chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE this story!..after many years and I'm still waiting..I really love it. Please give them an ending...tell us what happened in the final war..
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Ron died... please please CONTINUE writing this story Please please please it touched my heart really so please continue the story please
Sainn chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
And then...? And then...!? Please,don't stop writing this story,I like it very much! Do you know how upset I am when I burn the midnight oil reading this story and find out this story don't have an end ? Please,can you continue writing this story? Many readers like me are waiting for the ending. You write down a good story and let many people read it, so please write down an ending as good as this story. I believe you can do it,and I support you to do it.
rayningnight chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Just wondering, but since this story is discontinued, would you be willing to post your old notes for the "next chapter"? I'd like some closure, some idea as to why and how this is going to end. I can't tell if this is going to be a cliff-hanger ending or a tragedy or if you really had some sort of resolution for Harry and Tom. I love how you created them, how you brought life to them, and I'd like to see some sort of end.
So yeah, could you post your notes or unfinished 4th chapter or whatever, whenever you have the time? It'd satisfy at least some of us ever since you brought this awesome story to life... and killed it on the third book...
ANYWAY, thanks for such a great story. I enjoyed the whole thing, and I do hope you'll be able to do as I've asked.
Please and thank-yous

-rayningnight
shadowfire chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
ahhh come on! let alex rise again,
Pissed chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You asshole.
First you start a fucking awesome idea story, then you post a shitty sequel, and now abandon it?

Screw you , you Black-Eagle-dropping-eating dung-worm.
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I do understand that if you write 'discontinued', you aren't planning to continue this. But if, perhaps, there will be time when you are thinking about this fic, at least I would love to read more.
(And I really do accuse you about the fact that I slept 4 hours last nigh, then went to work being VERY tired, and now it's 1.05 am and I still havent gotten any sleep because of this fic..)
But anyway, I love this! (and I mean the whole trilogy)
Asian95 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Aww, shame that this is discontinued. I read the prequels all yesterday, this is a wonderful story. It turns the whole 'Harry travelling back through time to redeem Voldemort' cliche into something completely different. Voldemort actually acts in character most of the time, and the things that Harry, Draco and Snape go through are rather believable in Rowling's universe. I wish you'd continue the story, or maybe just put up an outline of what happened.
Elise chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Wow. Timewarp. Very unexpected and shocking but GOOD. Your writing is amazing and the plot is so not average (meaning it's unique and better than many others). I dearly hope you'll change your mind about discontinuing this fic but if not- that's one dramatic open ending! Respect!
MasterOfDarkness07 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I bloody love this trilogy/series. It's so twisted and dark. I especially liked that Voldemort continued with his heartless torturing and murder even after Alex reappeared. It's so...real, for lack of a better word.

It's a real shame that you decided to discontinue this story. All the same, it was a great read and I don't regret it one bit.

Would it be too much to ask if you at least posted a chap about how you planned for this story to end and what happened with Ron and Voldemort's death? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I read the whole series again today - well, the parts that are out there, of course. I can see Proof of Existence was heading towards greatness at the end of Chapter 3, it really is a shame that you decided to discontinue it. Everything about this story had been beautiful. It's probably "immoral" to ask an author to continue a series that he or she abandoned, but I just want to say that whenever you decide to pick it up, I will still be here to appreciate it, and a lot of other readers as well, I reckon. I just can not seem let this story go...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I began reading this trilogy in Grade 7, year 2008. And now here I am, a senior in high school, about to step into college, and still can't forget everything about this series and the fact that it was discontinued. You wrote an absolutely brilliant piece, and the direction of the story before it stopped was just mind blowing. I've thought of a thousand possibilities about how POE could have been like, but yeah, guess I'll never know how it went after Chapter 3. Still, thank you for LFH & FOF, what a wonderful story you wrote. I fell in love with this story more than four years ago, but I'm still in love with it even now.
Mai chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Please, PLEASE continue, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE you'r stories, and I'm usually a person to flame, so PLEASE continue :'(
BiscuitFace chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
WHY IS IT DISCONTINUED?! WHY LEAVE US WWWITH ONLY THESE BITS?! AND HERE I WWWWAS, THINKING YOU WERE A KIND SOUL!