Reviews for Proof of Existence
Eriol Elfwine chapter 3 . 11/5
Well...what can I say? Your story, and by that I mean the whole thing, starting with Learn from History, and mainly because of it, put me in a state of sorrow, agony, and appreciation of suffering as some kind of unfathomable beauty everytime I read a chapter. What I mean is, it has really moved me. It is undeniable a fic to be remembered.

That said, you wrote at the end of the last chapter from Friend or Foe that you abandoned this last part of the trilogy because it is probably not what we were hoping for. Well, I don't know if there is any other reason, and I also don't know what the other readers were hoping for. The fact is, I myself don't know what I was or am hoping for. I think the story is allright, I don't feel like it is going to the wrong direction or that you did anything that messed it up. What I know is that I feel a bit bad in my soul by not being able to read it to the end.

Of course you may have your reasons, and I seriously don't believe you're going to resume writing it, but, and that's only a personal wondering, not something that would happen even if the story was resumed, I really wonder what it would be like when Harry regained his memories with full colour. I mean, up until now, he only knows it, he doesn't feel it. He doesn't even understand it. It's like what you wrote in this last chapter, "If having these memories back meant turning him into that person...". I think it would be a suiting ending if he regained his memories, and Alex's feelings for the young Tom Riddle, somehow.

Anyway, I think what was written is enough for us to figure out what happened, even if in general terms, and to conclude that the story is a really heart-wrenching one. Even if he remembered, what could he do? At the end of Friend or Foe, before being obliviated, he kind of accepted that there was no turning back for Voldemort ("I tried, Tom..."). That's all about this feeling, and I do think it was correctly conveyed.

To conclude my quite extensive review, thank you for this heartbreaking yet wonderful story. Even if I could not read it to the end, I was worth it. Definitely.
xxVoidxx chapter 3 . 7/31
hello.. i know you would not continue this story anymore but could you please, give a summary what you plan this story ending?
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 4/25
Plz cme bck and write mre wanna c draco snape nagini nd harry seanse reali well written story
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Actually cannot believe you abandoned this. Can you not come back? Like please. I beg of you.
Azerick chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Good afternoon! I must say that I love your writing style. It is clean, you keep everyone in character, and write heart wrenching scenes. Now, I know you do not intend on ever writing a chapter for this again, and you have contributed a lot. Would it be possible to let us know a brief summary of what you were planning on doing? That would satiate many people's curiosity, and would mean the world to us.

Fond regards, and thank you for writing such amazing stories!
Desperate guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Please continue!
Andrea chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
I don't know the reason you stop writing it,it is really a good must put huge amounts of time on it,try to finish it and you will walk longer way in writing articles.
A Chinese touris chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Please continue… I have read this story a few years ago, someone translate it. This is a wonderful story. I want to read this sequel very much…
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I find myself reading your stories again despite knowing that you discontinued them. Why oh why. I was totally devastated in friend or for when Tom obliviated Harry. I really wished you could have continued it. I really wanted to know what happened in between in this heart breaking story. Sniffs and sobs.
ChizomenoHime chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Noooooo... Please continue this sequel! At least one final chapter to round it of! To explain what happened at the ministry, why Voldemort was wandless, and if Harry regains or not his Alex memories! You can't just leave your readers like that... You write really well, compared to so many other HP fanfics, yours are EXTREMELY good!
And BTW, who long was Harry a Death Eater before losing his memories? I thought Harry only served as a Death Eater for 6/8 months, not a whole year... Argh, I love this fanfic! Bittersweet, makes you cry and leaves you as a drug addict wanting more, always more!
blackrider11 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I'm sorry this ended. But at least we are able to read the other two fantastic contributions to the HP Fandom. Thank you for all your time and effort over the years.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Very interesting
GinsengOolong chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE this story!..after many years and I'm still waiting..I really love it. Please give them an ending...tell us what happened in the final war..
Angelsa chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Ron died... please please CONTINUE writing this story Please please please it touched my heart really so please continue the story please
Sainn chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
And then...? And then...!? Please,don't stop writing this story,I like it very much! Do you know how upset I am when I burn the midnight oil reading this story and find out this story don't have an end ? Please,can you continue writing this story? Many readers like me are waiting for the ending. You write down a good story and let many people read it, so please write down an ending as good as this story. I believe you can do it,and I support you to do it.