Reviews for DAWNING OF WISDOM
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
please updateee love the idea sooo much XD
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Alec seems to be having it better with Nancy than Max is having it with Dean or Sam.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 1/9/2010
Wow Alec's in the future while Max's in the past and it's like they are both interacting with the other's past/future life.

So cool!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
Figures Max would pick a fight with Dean (it's like she can't resist).

Love how Nancy and Alec just lock glances with each other. D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
So Max isn't Nancy and Alec isn't Dean?

Very interesting to see what's next!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
How could she? Alec was there for her and Logan did nothing! He didn't even know until recently and what? Max has been out for like weeks or something. Breaks my heart to see Alec in pain (

Mia definitely makes things interesting. I don't think you can ever bash Dean.

Is it Nancy or Natalie?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
I HATE LOGAN! Taking Alec's credit!

Max better find out real soon that it was Alec and not Logan.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
I did start crying a little when Alec finally admitted it and he started to shed a tear...it's like Rachel all over again for him...it's not fair.

I hope the beeping was a good beep.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Yes! Thank you Alec D

Still waiting for the crossover part to come.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
I'm hoping that Alec doesn't get hurt but I'm wondering how this will crossover.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Poor Alec and his feelings

Poor Max and her accident
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
I hate it when they fight (

What's Mia gonna do?
BlaBlah333 chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Oh those Winchester brothers are in a heap of trouble! :0) Continue the good work!
tylee17 chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
aw, come on, what did Max see dangling from the ceiling? did I miss anything or did you place a cliffhanger BEFORE the actual end of the chapter, eh? mean... (:

hopefully I won't miss your update, coz I really do like what you got here, and the idea of using those particular crossovers to "enlighten" Max and Alec is real nice. in short: like it (:
tylee17 chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Max dissing the Impala, huh? lol. loved Max hearing Sammy mutter those words that suspiciously sounded like... "..." (: