Reviews for Less Than Tomorrow
Loving it
Sab81790 chapter 26 . 5/3/2018
Amazing ending!
Sab81790 chapter 15 . 5/2/2018
Why can't they just go into her mind and look through her memories of the days in question and see she didn't do it? I mean I know it wouldn't completely prove her innocence because she could alter her memories but it could have at least given them a reason to investigate her theory of being framed.
Sab81790 chapter 9 . 5/2/2018
And the plot thickens! This story is soooo good! The amount on sexual tension between Hermione and Harry is crazy! lol Although I wonder why they didn't go further than their one night when it was so obviously what they both wanted. You've shown Harry's POV of that night and mentioned both of their lingering feelings for each other so I can't help but think it was mostly because of Hermione, she seemed to zip out of there pretty fast the next morning. She most likely over thought everything, let her self esteem get to her, or she heard his conversation with Ginny and misinterpreted it. Silly Hermione, always jumping to conclusions, but then again if that hadn't of happened your story wouldn't be nearly as good lol.

I'm very interested in Draco's motivations right now as well. I know Bellatrix threatened his mom, but surely he should have learned his lesson about not asking for help when he needs it? He didn't ask Dumbledore, look where that got him...he hasn't spilled the beans on Bellatrix to his boss, and look at the mess he is in. He could at least tell his boss, I think he could acknowledge the necessity of discretion I going about this. Harry and Hermione don't need to really know yet and Draco could be the aurers inside man in finding out what Bellatrix is up to. Or maybe he shouldn't tell his boss and just tell Harry and Hermione, it wouldn't hurt for them to watch their backs or know what Draco is up to in case something happens. I know he doesn't like them but he can't deny that they are really good at getting themselves out of scrapes. Regardless,he needs to tell someone about Bellatrix and the kidnapping of his mom, he can't do it all himself and someone other than him needs to know what's going on in case something happens to him, right now they aren't even suspicious of her because she is thought dead.

Sorry for my ranting lol, all in all I just want to say that I am very much enjoying this story and your writing style. You have such skill in keeping your readers wanting more and creating a great mystery for us to watch unfold, the pinch of various relationship drama is well done as well. Kudos!
Dark Lord Nedved chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
I like some of the dialogue, but does this story have any magic usage?
hhrforever chapter 26 . 10/20/2015
Great job on this story. Loved almost every second of it. The draco/ Hermione stuff creeped me out but them being friends is okay. I want to see if Draco finds someone.
Prius chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
Wonderful story. I loved it. The last line was too perfect. Great work!
Revan Nonaka chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
Well, NOW I have read all you stories, and NOW I'll check on the latest one, to see if you have uploaded some chapters.

and as always: nice writing.

may the writing serve you well

Revan1st
Laura3 chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
That was such a good story, I cried soooo much... That was better than any book or other fanfic I've ever read... Good job:)
Hannah chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Omg... That was such a moving and sad st
Hannah chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Omg... That was such a moving and sad st
3ohE chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
Great fic though i was a bit skeptical with the 1st few chapters but reading it was great
Spibo chapter 26 . 7/27/2010
Beautiful story. I really loved the ending! :) I am sooo glad that Draco survived!
Alexia chapter 26 . 11/9/2009
Ah such an exhilirating story and what a sweet ending... I loved it :D
Harmony101 chapter 19 . 3/17/2009