Reviews for Prodigal Delinquent
dianaanne chapter 14 . 5/7
Fun story; looking forward to an update sometime.
dianaanne chapter 16 . 5/7
This is such a fun story
dianaanne chapter 15 . 5/7
the twins being Harry’s role models is moderately terrifying
We get it. He doesn't like rules... Jesus. Gonna mention it another 40 times in the next chapter as well?
And your harry is an idiot or he has a mental defect. You keep going on about how smart he is but the way you are portraying his inner monologue makes him sound like an idiot.
ummm You say he has learned to 3rd year and then you say he cant do the levitation charm... That's a 1st year spell. Wingardium Levi-o-SAAAAAA
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 15 . 3/22
Do you have any plans to change any of the plot? This story is basically canon but with a different Harry. It's a fun and well written story but there's nothing new to really keep people here.
ChubbyQween chapter 8 . 3/10
The Omake! An arrow straight to my poor heart!
Leabharbhach chapter 16 . 2/20
I’d forgotten how much fun this story was! Looking forward to the next update
Kayleigh J chapter 1 . 2/14
This Harry is so adorable! I know I'm looking to far into the future, if you plan on writing past the second year at all, but I would LOVE to see how THIS Harry response to all the danger of the fourth book. Just picturing this Harry doing all this crazy magic in front of an oblivious audience makes me chuckle. Really enjoy your writing so far!
Ireda chapter 16 . 2/2
One of the most interesting versions of Harry I have come across to. Do keep on with the story.
rey29 chapter 16 . 1/7
I really like to read more of this fic. The idea of Harry being a prodigal wizard is a bit off putting for me at first but after I read it, I am looking forward for more. Even though Harry still seems to be much more powerful than necessary it seems he is unaware of it.
SixFtWookie chapter 8 . 12/7/2020
Oh man, the end of the Omake in this chapter just broke my heart. Why would you do this to me? Beautiful and funny story, lots of fun.
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/17/2020
The very reason they have wands in so weaker magic users can use magic. Harry doesn't haver that problem though. Unfortunately for him, his teachers will force him to come down to the level of the other students. Can't have a first year who can show up even the headmaster using wandless magic. I can imagine McGonagall's reaction to Harry turning his match into a needle wandlessly and effortlessly. Of course turning a pebble into a true Gold Galleon that not even the Goblins themselves could tell the difference of would likely give her a heart attack! I don't know about this story but in most it's supposed to be impossible to do that. Thee Goblins sure wouldn't be happy to know Harry can do it!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2020
whole lot of nothing has happened so far man im fucking bored out of my mind
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/16/2020
Poor, poor Fumblemort. He has no idea what has just walked into his school. Oh, the Sorting Hat knows but I doubt it's gonna tell anyone and I very much doubt anyone would ask. That would be admitting to not understanding what was going on in the school. I can see McGongagall's face if Harry turned his match into a needle without his wand. Of course, she'd go tell the meddling old fool about it. Totally disregarding just how poorly said meddling old fool had Harry raised. Whatever Fumblemort was expecting Harry to be like it wasn't this!
2,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »