Reviews for Prodigal Delinquent
Bronze chapter 5 . 6/20
I was a bit worried that Harry was giving up on his true ability till the very end of this chapter. I want to see Harry take it to the next level. I'm hoping he does something to totally destroy Snape. The thing should never be allowed to visit a school never mind attempt to teach there! Potions are needed to become an Auror and a Healer. With Snape as the Potions teacher, he's done his personal best to see that neither gets any new possible members. He's actually continuing the Former Riddle's work of destroying the infrastructure of magical Britain. Thus I'm hoping Harry does something that removes him from the school permanently. And take that ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder with him!
Bronze chapter 3 . 6/19
Only Harry could take the intelligence out of the Sorting Hat.
Bronze chapter 2 . 6/19
I remember this chapter. Should the Goblins ever learn what Harry can do they'll be very upset first then extremely worried. If they can't tell their gold from what Harry makes how will they be able to control the economy? Harry could get several boulders, turn them to gold and either sell them to the Goblins or have it put in his vault after turning them into ingots. Doing that several times a year, he's fast outstrip any other rich magical family. Usually that's the Malfoy family. Though how that could be I haven't got a clue. After all, they did bankroll Riddles first rise to power. Not to mention all the bribes he's paid out for everything he wants done. So how they could be the richest family in magical Britain is beyond me.
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/19
I feel sorry for this Harry Potter. Just as soon as the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder realizes just how truly intelligent he is, well something will just have to be done to correct that. Can't let his weapon get a mind of its own after all.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 3 . 6/7
Still reading the story still find it if ever slightly interesting but putting Harry in Hufflepuff COME ON! They are USELESS! I mean come on! Griffindor could be ok I mean they are mostly idiots but at the very least they have guts Ravenclaw they have brains even if they don’t actually use it for what that should be used to and then my own beloved Superior house Slytherin we have the power and smarts of the leading class give or take a few idiotic Pawns like Crabb and Goyle but you know what they say every powerful man needs his help
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 6/3
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
ChocolateSauce18 chapter 15 . 5/30
Hmm now I want to try oatmeal bacon and toast sandwich. I wonder how it would taste ...
FanonOverCanon chapter 5 . 5/13
Green goo? Really? He isn't an alien.
et-reader97 chapter 2 . 5/1
I am loving this fic. The way you portray Harry and how you have him control and use magic is awesome. Keep up the good work.
Sharon T chapter 15 . 4/24
Love this story, love updates also
kidicz chapter 15 . 4/16
this is really great and I can't wait to read some more. it just gives me this detached, abstract feelings? feels like I can do anything, I know I can't but it's still feels like it, ya fam, great story
Monster King chapter 15 . 4/15
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
ToddGilliss chapter 15 . 4/7
It's past sporadic
MikaBlue chapter 8 . 4/2
Holy shit, the omake made my eyes just swell with tears. Props to you my friend.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 3/27
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
2,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »