Reviews for Prodigal Delinquent
LoveSpock chapter 15 . 9/15
I'm led on a dizzy dance through this storyline. Perhaps I'll fall over, too. Please update soon.

:-)

This is not a FanFiction chapter 15 . 9/3
Nearing 10 years and 15 chapters...well, can't say they aren't worth it!
scimas chapter 6 . 8/31
Your timeline seems to be broken. You had eluded that tge potions classes were boring Harry, but then you introduced Snape in the next chapter as if that was the first class. It had seemed as if all flying lessons were over by Hooch's statement that Hufflepuff Ravenclaw class wasn't derailed by obstacles, but then you had the remembrall delivered to Neville after quite a few days. There also seem to be many inconsistencies. Like, you have portrayed Harry to be almost god like in the first two chapters, but then he doesn't seem to try do anything about his health even after you stressed on his purchase of Medicine and Metamorph books. You have also just inserted tidbits of information as the current scene, not the plot as a whole, requires. Like the apparent conversation Harry had with McGonagall about his scar. I was enjoying it until 4th chapter, but the randomness became much more annoying after that. Of course, people do seem to like the stroy, so good luck with it. And I apologise for the lack of indentation in the review, the FF amdroid app ignores any indentation in reviews.
Arowen12 chapter 1 . 8/21
This is amazing and so well crafted! Everything just fits together into the perfect plot, with all the right twists that leave me on the edge of my proverbial seat. I just love your characterization and the bonds you've formed and display between the characters!

Thank you for the super lovely piece of work
cztelnik chapter 15 . 8/20
What a fun story, laser pointers and gnomes!
cztelnik chapter 14 . 8/20
Oh no. I really like Harry's method of dealing with Dobby. Harry seems a bit off and I can't wait till he and Luna meet - they'll really get along so very well since they both are aware of so much more. I bet she'll help him cut off Sir Nicholas's head. In the meantime tho - Harry's going to get beaten by his uncle "/
cztelnik chapter 13 . 8/20
Interesting divergent chapter. Harry's giving up the Stone doesn't jive with his magpie habits due to deprivation but it must be needed for the plot for the Flamels to have the stone back. Certainly going to attract significant attention to Harry from Dumbledore now since certainly Harry would have been searched while he was unconscious.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 8/20
Oh no, did Harry kill him accidentally? Now Harry has a focus for his boredom and trying to keep getting Snape and Quirrell together is making me laugh so hard I cried. Fantasia and dead baby unicorns is bittersweet.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 8/20
Busted! This will cause Harry no end of trouble "-
cztelnik chapter 9 . 8/20
Oh my, this is such a good comedy. Dumbledore is thrilled with Harry's desires but he must wonder that Harry can "feel" the magic. I like that he's able to make friends with 'Kirby' and Snape's description as a mervamp is hilarious too.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 8/20
Forgot about Remus - he must have been the one who replied. It seems Peter got away from Hedwig somehow.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 8/20
Lol, wow. This has to be my favorite Harry and the Troll description ever. I can picture it and really too bad Flitwick will never see that - it's truly, truly a shame.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 8/20
Well, this ought to be interesting. Wonder if they Weasleys will notice Ron's rat getting a letter? Also, Harry can't realize but ghost weapons would allow Voldemort more options in his spirit form I'm thinking. Giving ghosts power to interact more with people might lead to more banishment I suspect but we'll see.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 8/20
Oh Nicolas will be so very happy. Hope it doesn't exorcise him.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 8/20
LOL "Firsties Die First" that is a great line. Woo Hoo Harry...wonder how much Dumbledore and Snape will figure out?
2,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »