Reviews for Prodigal Delinquent
tjmax chapter 1 . 3/24
just to tell you. when in the summary you say 8.9m/s2, that isnt the force of gravity on earth it is actually 9,8 m/s2
noylj chapter 14 . 3/15
Well, that was nice as far as it goes.
You really can't re-write all 7 books
Blufox03 chapter 14 . 3/13
Love it! please update soon
Neonlyphe chapter 1 . 2/8
Well...I doubt this Harry will e friends with heroine...he'd probably break every magical law by third year
myobsessionDW chapter 14 . 1/31
Laughed pretty much every chapter Harry is innocent but yet a total maurider in every sense, are you going to continue ? I really hope you do !
SortingHat chapter 7 . 1/21
Good fanfic but I don't like Mute Harry fics. Especially when they are mislabeled. Did you know for a while there was a fad of mute Harry fanfics? They were a dime a dozen and all were kind of like this though didn't have as much pranks as this but still the same kind of premise.

Most fanfic readers are dumb and only read their *Niche* not paying the slightest bit of attention that what they read or write is nothing unique.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 1/21
Harry needs to cast the Marauder's Now-O spell to find where they are.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 1/20
Harry needs to see Mary Poppins!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/20
There's another older version I think called Puff n Toot that's actually better and has more *speech* to it.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/20
Loop Hole! If Harry can travel the light of speed then he technically has no use for Hedgwig and can just *light speed* any messages to wherever he wants them sent.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/20
Amazing nobody in either the wizard world or muggle world have home security systems *either cheap or expensive*. Since the 1980s home security has grown leaps and bounds.

If the Dursley's hated Wizards that much they would've had their own muggle defenses added to their home to warn them and scare the wizards away.
Shiikun chapter 14 . 1/19
I absolutely love this fic! Hufflepuff Harry is the best. He doesnt have a care in the world. I bet you he'll try to set up Snape with every new DADA teacher.
Brilliant!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/2
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
TwoThreeFourFive chapter 14 . 12/29/2016