Reviews for Prodigal Delinquent
lunaz chapter 11 . 2/19
Vastly amusing read
biob1 chapter 4 . 2/19
Okay first why is he so desparate to impress them after getting used to being alone second why didn't he ever use his powers on the dursleys third you make him look stupid by having him jump to conclusions when he doesn't have all the information even though you have already emphasized that he should be smart enough to realize this.
biob1 chapter 3 . 2/19
You are confusing first he can do magic without a wand then he can't please EXPLAIN why he is having difficulty
Omega to Alpha chapter 3 . 1/31
Here in Britain, schooling starts at four, not five.
so perfect it hurts chapter 11 . 1/28
This is AWESOMEEEE
I hope you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it!
Perhaps Harry will think that one of the reasons Quirrel and Snape are arguing is over Snapes hair? And being the helpful person he is, charms Snapes hair to be perfect flowing locks always! XD
Loving this story.
-SPIH
Alcham of the Vael chapter 8 . 1/25
I would just like to say that the omake tore my heart out a little bit. Well written.
Alex TF chapter 11 . 1/16
Pretty awesome story, sorry I didn't comment on the previous chapters, but I read it all non-stop. Keep up the good work. :)
kanazak chapter 11 . 1/12
This was a highly enjoyable read. I hope you return to it soon!
Praise chapter 11 . 1/7
What a wonderfully bright, cheery, creative story! Thank you, Anna.
kyuubilord1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Any other stories? Has good start. Will there be parings?
DualX chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
This is an interesting concept, allow harry to break the rules, its been done to a lesser degree before, but this takes it to a new level, and cranks the dial to 11.
emarald777 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful story. Love it. Great work.
vyoom chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I was sure the unicorn was going to be saved and the way story progressed from there was quite good.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Yet again, another awesome chapter! I died laughing at the whole "Snape and Quirrel love" thing. I hope you post another chapter soon!
-Senka
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
*sobs at the last part*
You're story is really interesting to read, by the way
I'll certainly enjoy reading the other chapters.
-Senka