Reviews for Prodigal Delinquent
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 7/18
I wonder if Lucius swapped the diary into Harry's books? If he did, I can't wait to see the hell Harry puts Voldemort through.
sthrobbins chapter 13 . 6/20
Dumbledore stole Harry's stone. Dumbledore should be publicly humiliated and dismissed as Headmaster. Get rid of that Hag McGonagall as well.
sthrobbins chapter 12 . 6/20
In fanfiction, longer is never better. Don't expand, simplify.
Diannika chapter 16 . 5/30
yet another good story whos final words before being abandoned were a promise to not abandon it...
Hermy1213 chapter 12 . 4/23
LOL .. you make me laughing hard with that sarcastic tone of yours. brilliant writing as usual. thanks
Hermy1213 chapter 10 . 4/23
I loves your plot &how you think. I've never read this type of Harry before. Genius-Harry type, yes, but the way of thinking in your Harry is really interesting ! And, SnapeQuirrel in the forbidden forest having lover spat, brilliant !
mab70 chapter 13 . 1/27
Your writing is truly Excellent!
mab70 chapter 8 . 1/26
So far, this story has been a joyful read and I have been giggling at little Harry’s exploits.
But the Omake here, really caught me in the feels.
AtramNoctem chapter 3 . 1/5
Cringefic. For all that Harry is supposedly a genius he acts absolutely retarded. I know it's supposed to be humorous but I've yet to see one funny sentence here.
didyousaytim chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
Read all 16. Nice take on maguc, and mayhem
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2023
Doesn’t want to do the lesson because he is a “rule breaker” holy crap this is a garbage story
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2023
I really wish you’d come back to this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2023
Story is hilarious! Love the attitude and how he works so hard to break the rules. Your twist on the various adventures is fun. Look forward to reading more.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 16 . 7/14/2023
Will this ever be completed? It was last updated 2019 and it's now 2023 please write more soon. I wanna see how much more chaotic Harry can make Hogwarts and the Wizarding world be. I want to see whatl sorius black makes of Harry and whatl Remus thinks of Harry and his oddities. What will Harry do to Peter when he finds out about him being a traitor to his parents and causing them to be killed. Please soon!
dado3212 chapter 1 . 7/3/2023
Abandoned after Ch. 8, though a lot was skimming. Poorly written, HPMoR inspired bad science.
2,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »