Reviews for The Pact
meekerprincess9778 chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
awesome story
Terri chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Well I liked this BONES fan fiction of yours it was a little different from others that I have read,but I liked it,it was sooooo good(I love everything BONES) :-).
retrospectoscope chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
Me again, sorry...

I really like how you paced this, overall, but particularly at the end. The little patches of flashback/forward, and peicing the 'his attempt at manipulating her' together was brilliant! I never once saw anything obvious coming at me.

Well done again. Now I'm off to see your other stories, in the hopes of another Bones one (or more...?). I've never seen your authors name until this evening when I selected completed only stories, and typed a random page number in and started scrolling til something took my interest.
retrospectoscope chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
First- such a sweet ending to this chapter! and WOW! you even portray Zach's character perfectly!

Their use of terminology and switching between theoretical, past evidence and present circumstance is just SO Zach and Bren!

Well done, again, on brilliant writing!

Ps- I also have noticed I love and totally 'get' your authors notes. I find, when this happens, I usually wonder if the author is Aussie or Brit, and very often find it to be one or the other. There's just something different to the Americans!
retrospectoscope chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
So I thought this in the previous chapter too, but put it down to your overall writing style and execution, and was going to leave it til my overal review at the conclusion of this story (to save you getting numerous email alerts of my mindless opinions chapter by chapter of this rather old story).

However, the Booth/Hodgins section was just absolutely dead on character, just as the Bren/Angela conversation in the previous chapter was as well. It really struck me, in a good way, that I couldn't leave mentioning it til the end.

This is building up to be a really clever plot line. It is a bonus that in its execution, you have managed an elegant style, grasp of spelling and grammar, and understanding of the characters too.
Wildfire chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
Very enjoyable story! I would love to see you write some more Zack - I'll be going to see if you have once I submit this. That chapter was the best post-gormogon characterization I've seen of him yet.
Lady Hamlet chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
I lock Zack! That was very sweet and a scene I could definitely picture occuring.
LeahElizabeth chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Nothing like some good angsty Bones stories. Good job.
lizook chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
I read this all last night, but by the time I was done it was so late I couldn't have formed a coherent thought to leave you even a halfway decent review.

I loved the concept of this story and the push pull between Brennan & Booth in it. I particularly enjoyed him realizing he should've known that he couldn't manipulate him. Seeley Booth is no fool, but when it comes to her sometimes he just doesn't think - which I what I got from that. Of course, I could be completely reading into things...

Your Zack was perfect. He's so challenging to write and he really rang true in this.

Love, love, loved the Booth/Hodgins scene. Their friendship makes me smile so much and you had every part of it that I love in that scene.

The only thing I was left confused about was Angela's present for Brennan. Am I just really dense and missed it?

Anyhow, long review done. Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
00000deleted00000 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
oh wow. sure not the direction i expected this to take. from the description i thought this was going to be a light fluffy little story, but this is so much more intense, so much more them. great job!

have to go see how this continues now... ;-)
ilajkajas2215 chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
i completely loved this entire story. you did so well with it all and i really can't describe how fresh and interesting it was. well done to both you and your betas. Bravo!
notmagnificent chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
Aw. :D That was really good, and very sexy.
kimmcg chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
loved every part of this story line , Brens talk with Zack was the best

great story looking forward to more from you , great talent
seeleysangel chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
Woo Hoo! No more waiting!
celtic33 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
not to sound like the end of A Christmas Story but "All is right with the world." bravo and good job! great ending and looking forward to the next story :)