Reviews for In The Beginning
FireCat1234 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aww, come on! With a intro that great you have to continue!
LordPixel chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I love author-talks-directly-to-victims bits... and can't wait to see malicious Sev as a kid. He he he. Lovin it!
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
lol funny...but good idea. i should gather my characters, talk to them for a bit, torture i mean pamper them with some of my plot twists...hm...
Arinya chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Lol. Seems great. I'm really interesting with Janeway. I haven't read any recent good fics with her.
Aerandirien chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I think you should continue this, it sounds very promising.

Twinks
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Hm ... for some strange reason I really liked this. ... You don't happen to know Elaine Cunningham's Forgotten Realms novels? The ones with Elaith and Danilo? I wonder how they'd get along with Sevi. ...
Magi chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I think it wood be a good idea if you put him in a Farscape fic ( my favorite TV show ) :}
Raven Dancer chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
hmmm, have hero will travel! Fun concept. I'd go for a Star Wars cross-over myself; the problems he would

cause with Obi-wan and Qui-Gon!
KeltaRema chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Loved it.

You could send Snape to the Final Fantasy 8 world to kill Rinoa Heartilly
Anubys chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Inflict him on Picard will you? And for bonus points, invite Q along also (a homicidal Picard is bound to be interesting). Or there's always the contest of who's more sarcastic, Methos or Snape (personally I say Methos due to experience, but Snape's awfully gifted)
Aislin Cross chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
HAHAHAHA! Put him with the Fraiser Cast! PWEAASSE! I have to see Sevi interact with Niles.