Reviews for No Refunds, No Exchanges
Lucretiareadsall chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I just discovered this fanfic and I loved it! I understand it was only a two shot [ two chapters not just one ] however, this is very well written and it got me hooked.

maybe one of these days the muse might move you to continue this.

I hope so
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
You have a great way with words and this was a good read. Simone is a good choice for Josef and you have expressed her feelings, awareness and emotions very well. I do wish she had not become a Vampire, but I am glad that she is with Josef; I honestly see her as the woman who understands him even better than he understands himself. It is a good match.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is a good read and I guess I got my wish for Josef! He has a human lady friend - soon to be a Vampire. Well,,,,,I don't know that I am ok with that. But it is your story line and you go with it...
redsnapdragon chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I really enjoyed this. I love fiction from Josef's POV. But I equally liked ch. 2 from Simone's POV. I like how real you made her. Not starry-eyed, not in a fairy tale, but real. Thanks for posting.
Anaman chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
OMG, your stories are so so so god!

I like how you describe Simone. She's a independant woman (like I like) and she's not afraid to say what she thinks!

Thanks for that! Too bad the show is over, I was really starting to like her... Hopefully you gave a little more :)

Thanks!
zebra3 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I'm so glad you posted a sequel to this one.

Simone has such interesting reasons for why she wanted to be turned. And she certainly has no illusions about Josef.

I loved the part about Sara - "who is lying in a coma and who has Josef?" That's so true.

And her observations about Mick's dark side - I'm not so sure Beth knows her "guardian angel" as well as she thinks she does. I think Simone knows more about his true nature.
navycorpsman chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
YAY! I can leave a 'real' review! :) I LOVE this story and I'm glad you did turn it into a two-shot. I think, like everyone else commented, you did a great job of capturing Simone. I can't wait to read more of your stuff! You're a great and tremendous writer! *Gives standing ovation!*
choirgirl68 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
The first time I read this chapter, it made me a little bit sad - I think I initially read Simone's very realistic, non-romanticized assessment of her life and situation as dispassionate or even disillusioned. But then I read it again and really noticed her love and affection for Josef, and was able to better appreciate that, as you've written her, she's both open-hearted enough to take that kind of plunge and tough and smart enough to take it with her eyes wide open. This is a really long way of saying I liked it a lot! Thanks for adding this second chapter. :-)
grace chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
this is great! woo!
bluemoongirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Can't really add much to the other reviewers comments, but I can say that I loved it and thought it was really well written. The monologue style is consistent with the show in that it recalls Mick's narration, but also shows off how well you write in the characters' voices. You're right about not continuing it - it's narrative is perfectly balanced just as it is.
navycorpsman chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I normally would sign in to review, but it's not working for me. :( However, the bright spot in my dismal fan fiction world right now is this story! :) I'm glad we got Simone's POV. This was very well written and it is definately on my faves! I think you're a great writer and can't wait to read more! :)
nightcap chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Oh OK! I won't push for more because I know you'll give us something else juicy and fun to read in the form of another story.

I think it was good to balance Josef's story with Simone's. If that was Silvanelf's suggestion...then you were steered right.

Your description of a controlling Josef was good.
nightcap chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Your struggle was worth it. The comparison between Simone and other freshies was good. And Josef's snarkiness is always fun. ("Did I mention I don't do complicated?")

It would be like Mick to do a little on the job research about turnings.

Good Job Moonlight Addict!
silvanelf chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Moonlight Addict, you so rock for posting a second chapter! Thank you so much! It was the perfect follow-up. I wasn't expecting Simone's point of view, but I enjoyed it very much. I liked reading her thoughts, I think you nailed her pretty spot-on. Simone certainly wouldn't let Josef buy her. I thought that part of her character really rang true. ; )

Thanks so much for continuing this. You made my day. It's a great short story! : P
SouthernButterfly chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Thanks for the second chapter! It was good to see Simone go into immortality with her eyes wide open :)