Reviews for 101 Ways To Know You're Addicted To Transformers
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 3/18
XD fantastic! My mom accidentally called me a fleshling yesterday and I lost it. My non-TF brother was all ?
wildphoenix6 chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this list!
EverlastPrime259 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
81 out of 101... I may like Transformers a lot. Like a lot, lot. Lol but I don't give a frag, they are awesome. Like I would do something but I haven't ether had time to do it or the money otherwise my scor would be a lot higher, ah well though. Transformers will always be a fav of mine. BTW! Thank you for making this wonderful list!
9 tailed vixen chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
buahaha xD I can safly say ALL of these apply to me xD for the tattoo I actually have four insignias (autobot, maximal, decepticon, and predacon) in the center of my chest, I've had FIVE cats all named ravage (barring one kitten that we had for a short time named steeljaw lol) My mother responds to ratchet/hatchet and my brothers respond to rumble and frenzy xD I, myself, respond to Skyfire lol

Anyway, nice to confirm my fraggin addiction, thanks xD
Til All Are One,
9 Tailed Vixen
PinkCookie11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Wuh oh ... I think I'm addicted to Transformers! Oh well, it could be worse. At least I'm addicted to something that I actually like ... otherwise, it'd be just like when you have an extremely annoying song stuck in your head. A really bad song ... something like ... the 'duck song'! *Shudders in horror* I don't remember the last time I laughed so much ... and this was mostly at my own expense!
CodenameAgentC chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Yep. Nailed me. Especially #74. I'm ALWAYS going "Transform and roll out!" when we prepare to leave our house.

-Agent C.
Savvy Orion childofcommander chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Ahh dimmortal, all of them are almost true to me. Great work on this, stupendous work.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This is totally me! Oh my gosh! I love this!
the potatoe chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
My dog is called ravage ,I agree with 97 haha
sussy chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
OMG this is so true XD
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I have to agree this is the best list lol
krzykatldy chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
92 of these are me! XD Only 9 of them aren't. :P
Need2Scream chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Ahahahaha! These are hilarious. I just about swooned when I read #65. My coworker and I spend hours talking about that particular topic.
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
*laughs* Oh, Primus, it's true!
emzydatffan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I agree with 101. ANd majority of all the others. XD GO TRANSFORMERS!