Reviews for The Blessing
Tandy Sandman chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I have read this quite some time ago and forgot to favourite it. I often confuse it with another fanfiction I've read. Opps... Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work. Keep it up!
Neko11 chapter 32 . 5/26/2014
I'm so glad I tripped over this story! I absolutely loved it, it was amazingly written, and I also loved how you built up the storyline. Thank you so much for writing this (great story idea btw), I've thoroughly enjoyed reading and couldn't stop until I got to the last chapter :D
ladybug114 chapter 32 . 9/28/2013
That
Was
Amazing.
seriously, i loved it! It was a great story and it made sense. All the things you talked about, dealing with Pippin's illness, i felt like could actually happen in the books, which means you wrote very well! So yay :)
Ysilme chapter 32 . 8/4/2013
This was a wonderful, satisfying read! It's been the first hobbit-based story I read, and I found it looking for stories with Elrond. I was drawn in by your storytelling and writing right away and couldn't put the story down, following the fate of the characters with worried joy - joy because they were so brilliantly written and characterised, worry because they were having such a hard time. The detail of your research and the sense of reality you brought into this is admirably and made the reading so much more well-rounded and satisfying.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us!
Christina klatt chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
I luv this story a lot and keep reading it over. But im wondering...how did the troll falling on pippin causing him to lose the proper amount of air to breath, cause him blank spells and fits?
Christina klatt chapter 32 . 4/17/2013
I cried at one chapter, seeing how pippin went through a fit and wasn't himself. For some reason when pippin said di'gustin i broke in tears, cuz i felt so helpless. And i know you did a wonderful job because the details gave me a picture to place in my mind. And considering i watched the movies it made the picture and the characters clearer. Great job my friend and i hope to read more!
Christina klatt chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Hi i really enjoy these and hope you will be able to make dont know when your daughter's wedding is or was but i wish the best of luck to her and her spouse. (And i wish you luck too. Stress is horrible and i'm only 13 and i know tht...:)
Christina klatt chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Im a huge fan of you think you can write more stories about it?
CuddlyHawk chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
I can't believe this wonderful story has less than 30 reviews! I wanted to cry at some parts, laugh at others, cuddle close to comfort the characters in others! This story really deserves more reviews for how good it is :)
elen chapter 32 . 1/16/2012
lovely. a fine story
Jezebel chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
I-I'm crying. I'm seriously sobbing. Pippin doesn't deserve this... I certainly hope he gets better in the end... *Visciously wipes at eyes* Onto the next chapter!
miladyRanger chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
The "broken" plot here is marvelous. Truly. Trust a child to make an almost-adult see what is true of the situation! Just because you're broken doesn't mean you're not loved. It's so simple and honest, you can't help but be moved by it. Thanks for the reminder that not everything we write has to be an adult's perspective. This child is truly a blessing, to Pippin and those who love him.
Karm Starkiller chapter 32 . 7/28/2010
Let me put it this way: I was just about crying for poor Pip at several parts, but I can't tell how glad I am that things are better for him now. Wonderful story about a wonderful Hobbit.
Winky796 chapter 32 . 4/29/2010
Wow, that dialog or what it was between Merry and Pippin was amazing ! It really warmed my heart, or something. Jeeze ! I dont know what I mean anymore !
Anyway; it was amazing !
daily-chan chapter 32 . 4/13/2010
fantastic story :D

i started reading this story almost two years ago before my pc crashed and i couldn't find it anymore...so i'm really glad i finally found it back so i could finish it up :D

so many times you nearly had me to tears, and so many times you had me laughing so hard too...like in chapter 28 with the fiddle

i was truly sad when i reached the end and realized you had not written of how they saved the shire, it was one of those things i was really looking forward to so much. to see how pippin and the others dealt with that while pippin has his injuries.

i couldn't find a sequel to it on your profile unfortunately...and i know this story is more then a year old...so is there ever going to be a follow up? i truly hope so.

anyway, i just wanted to tell you (almost two years later) how fantastic i found your story. thank you for sharing it with us.