Reviews for Reflection
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 3 . 15h ago
Pakkun is a riot.
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 2 . 15h ago
It's multiple-dimensional! Genius!

Now I see, it's not a love triangle, per se.

I'm so stoked to read this!
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 15h ago
Omg! This is hilarious, already! I totally thought it was going to be Kakashi standing behind her, though!

And why the hell does Itachi have to be soo freaking sexy...? I'm hooked, for sure.

Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 4/12
Oh holy damn, that's so freaked up! I totally adore this already :3
Sins of Paradise chapter 35 . 4/8
Very intense, I must say the idea of the insane Sasuke keeping Sakura would be interesting, but that is not the way you're heading. So you leave me wondering what the outcome would be with both Kakashi and Itachi...I hope you update soon
ferity90 chapter 35 . 4/5
LilithiaRW chapter 35 . 4/3
Oh wow i totally forgot about this story and how exciting it was! It looks like were approaching the end of all! Please update soon.
river of the sand chapter 35 . 4/3
So it's all Sasuke's fault. Well, that DOES explain a lot. But that masked man, obviously Tobi (or Madara, or Obito - whoever you've chosen to actually be responsible for the Kyuubi attack here), was he "doubled"? Somehow I doubt it. And if emo Sasuke (naughty, dark, not really wise Sasuke) and the others killed him in the canon-ish world (don't remember if you touched on that), does that mean he doesn't exist AT ALL now?

Food for thought. And I think TOO much, lol. More please. :)
xyz chapter 35 . 3/30
no problem.. we kind of don't see what the holes are either. it's nice to see you trying to finish the story. god knows there are way too many unfinished gems out there.

good luck. I think I will like this story which ever note you may end it on.
Emi S chapter 35 . 3/28
In chapter 25 Tsunade meets a mysterious stranger. Is that possibly the other plot hole? I am quite curious to who it is. I was thinking it was Sasuke, but now I'm not so sure. Jiraya maybe?
seductive insanity chapter 35 . 3/28
Just a quick review, (a longer detailed one will be given soon) but omg. I remember reading this a while back and just being so curious and asking what all the time. A thought provoking but also sweet story, I commend you for the amazing and well thought out plot. Keep writing!
Analelle chapter 35 . 3/28
Wow - the drama. There is so much going on right now it's crazy. _
Emi S chapter 35 . 3/27
I just restarted this whole story just this past update.
Since I couldn't remember what it was about. I've read too many fanfictions to count so I wondered why I was following this one.
Now I know why I was. This story is wonderfully written with enough suspension and information to keep me on my toes. It has taken me all my discipline to go to bed at night with this story on my mind. Truthfully this story frustrated and entertained me, which is one of the reasons why I think this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I have to say I am surprised with how the worlds are connected and at the same time absolutely delighted. Keep up all the wonderful work.
Rene2 chapter 35 . 3/26
Out of pure curiosity: what were the holes?
Scary thought they might vanish... or become one and share their thoughts. Who to love then? Pretty tricky all this ;-) I became all excited when canon Sasuke spoke about Sakura being the most important person "God help her, yes" ...that was so awesome. I love it when they are fated to be together... but: did you realize you just threw one more man into the equasion? Hihi... it'll be fun!
angrypixels chapter 35 . 3/25