Reviews for Reflection
HipstaGurl1 chapter 34 . 12/27/2017
Ohhh shitttt all the mysteries are being solved! Oh my god this story is so intricate, so much thought went into this. When I started to read I thought it was going to be simple, but nuh uh uh. You are an amazing writer, putting so many plots and twists. It keeps me guessing, love it!
SkyblueNightingale chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I love love love this story. Im just so amazed how great you capture us in each of chapters. Beyond talented you are. Girl your amazing!
alexmalagon chapter 49 . 11/16/2017
Love it! I hope this is not the end.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/10/2017
This is possibly the best fanfiction I've EVER read. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this. I literally stayed up all night reading this, and I have midterms and a 7 page paper due and I've had zero sleep. This is absolutely incredible.
Barbara chapter 49 . 9/22/2017
This story is absolutely stunning. I know it has been quite a while but if you ever get the spark to continue, I will be here waiting to support you!
lanae.harper1999 chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Damn itachi is a little possessive isn't he I love it
SilverDreamsCA chapter 48 . 9/5/2017
Just want to point out after the merge her initial thought was of Itachi...
SilverDreamsCA chapter 18 . 9/4/2017
Ok I much prefer our canon Sakura better because Saku is just too naive for me. I'm like damn it Saku, woman up! Come on!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 49 . 9/4/2017
Sasuke is going to split her apart...
FreeDomsHope chapter 43 . 8/30/2017
I'm fangirling over SasuSaku progress xD! Thanks for updating!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 49 . 8/30/2017
Thanks for the update
joys chapter 49 . 8/25/2017
Great work. Found this story again and enjoyed it. Looking forward to what happens next.
Guest chapter 49 . 8/22/2017
Keep going! Who will she end up with!? This is everything!
Sojin's pen and paper chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
第二次, 我讀了反思。我可以說這是我在這個網站上的前五故事。謝謝你是個了不起的作家
MADEGlorious chapter 49 . 8/20/2017
Words can't describe how your writing is and this chapter is just as well! Goodness I might be addicted to your work! O()O
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »