Reviews for Reflection
amr56 chapter 50 . 4h
Ah, Team 7. I was wondering about this story! I'm glad you were able to update it. I agree with just making the bad guy Madara. I hated when they decided to do the "one more twist" thing and try to make me care about a Big Bad I'd never heard of.

Sasuke makes me laugh - he is such a problem. I really feel for Kakashi and I wonder what's going to happen next. Thanks so much!
MystikalFaery chapter 50 . 12h
Yeah, definitely keep going with what you originally planned. This story's plot is brilliant and this should be made into an anime! :D I hope you update again soon! *hoping for longer chapters like in the beginning* .
momoko09 chapter 50 . 16h
Oh that last part just shot me in the feels. I'm glad you updated the story. I need to reread everything to remember what went down but I'm interested to see who she ends up with. Will it be both? Will she try to split into 2 ppl? Ahhh the possibilities!

Keep it up!
Thatbabefiona chapter 50 . 20h
Awwee Kakashi... God Sakura is so lucky. But I hope she chooses Kakashi in the end.
I'm in here chapter 49 . 5/22
Really, really hoping you update this in the near future. I'd love to see this fic completed :)
Between White and Black chapter 49 . 5/20
I really, really, really need another chapter! please, continue!
SkyblueNightingale chapter 49 . 5/5
This story is just beyond amazing. I hope you continue it
mbravesgirl7 chapter 49 . 4/3
This has been an amazing story! I would love to see what Sasuke had up his sleeve, and i do hope you continue it! The story is too brilliant to be left unfinished.
HipstaGurl1 chapter 34 . 12/27/2017
Ohhh shitttt all the mysteries are being solved! Oh my god this story is so intricate, so much thought went into this. When I started to read I thought it was going to be simple, but nuh uh uh. You are an amazing writer, putting so many plots and twists. It keeps me guessing, love it!
SkyblueNightingale chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I love love love this story. Im just so amazed how great you capture us in each of chapters. Beyond talented you are. Girl your amazing!
alexmalagon chapter 49 . 11/16/2017
Love it! I hope this is not the end.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/10/2017
This is possibly the best fanfiction I've EVER read. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this. I literally stayed up all night reading this, and I have midterms and a 7 page paper due and I've had zero sleep. This is absolutely incredible.
Barbara chapter 49 . 9/22/2017
This story is absolutely stunning. I know it has been quite a while but if you ever get the spark to continue, I will be here waiting to support you!
StillBlooming37 chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Damn itachi is a little possessive isn't he I love it
SilverDreamsCA chapter 48 . 9/5/2017
Just want to point out after the merge her initial thought was of Itachi...
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »