Reviews for Exclusivity
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Wow, bittersweet in the extreme. This story had a strange and subtle beauty to it, the sort that winds its way around you and makes you think. I'm so glad I have more Lucky one-shots to look forward to, I've really grown invested her in her story.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Whoa and whoa. That was so striking, so vivid, tragic. I never thought I'd feel for Julian, or anyone else would, but I did, and they seemed to. Josef was so cold...so heartless...and yet he couldn't have known, and she really was playing a stupid, dangerous game. She didn't deserve to die though. I wonder if it'll be something to cause Josef guilt, or he'll see it as her own stupidity. That last line really grabbed me, and burned into my mind.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Oh, boy, I'm officially wild with curiousity. I never liked Julian, (I think that was the idea) and I'm glad she's fallen out of favor, but I don't think I'd wish Josef's icy fury onto her either. I personally appreciated how Josef used that fang to his own advantage and Turbo's in general. (I just love that nickname by the way). I'm continuing to enjoy Josef/Lucky's bond, how you paint the freshie/benefactor relationship as complex and intruiging.
lolita376 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
hey there,

ok lets try this again, i accidentally submited the last review before i finish writing it, as i said before, i felt really compelled to write something to you because i think you have a really unique perspective on what you to choose write about. i found your work really refreshing, it was truely unique, you seemed to avoid all the customary plot line eg. josef falling for humans etc, and focused more on more transient moments, and the effects and consequences of those moments. its like watching a movie and catching voyeristic glimpses into peoples lives, seeing the events that shape a person character into who they become, but in a really profound way that i havnt seen before.

i found your characters have an underlying feeling of melancholy about them, like they know their place in life is as immutable as stone, lucky in particular, in stead of using the great dynamics between josef and herself to get the 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending, which ill be the first to admit can be really fun, eris fury, for example is a great writer, you've chosen to make her accept her place in the situation, if that makes sence, and thats what makes it work, i mean, she does get what she wants to certain exent, but understands the realities of her position and doesnt push for what isnt willingly given, which is where i think the unconscious understanding/connection between josef and lucky lies. there is just something about the way you write scenes that is just slightly off centre, and different to everyone else and you do it brilliantly

a note on the characterisation, well written and mostly in cannon, the parts that arnt in cannon add depth and another layer of reality, your perspectives and conversation are also spot on, they add to the characters naturally, whilst allowing the reader greater insight into who they are and what they are about

to sum up, i really think you have a tallent for writing, you do it very professionaly and honestly and wouldnt be surprised if you did/ wanted to do it for a living, you are a fantastic writer, keep it up.

if you have anything else written under another name id be grateful to find out about it, thanks, hope i havnt scared you off :)

mon
michena chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Whoa, that got a lot more emotional and intense. I love it! Glad that Lucky was able to stop Josef from doing something he'll regret for eternity.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Oh, Mick, Mick, Mick. Sigh. I've heard this happens to rape victims too, that others around them feel awkward, which just makes the victim feel worse, like they're damaged goods. You're using the contrast between Josef and Mick brillantly, how Lucky reacts to them, and I have a feeling Lucky will be out of Mick's camp soon.
nightcap chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
He was her vampire. That was the line! Ba-Bing!
moonjat54 chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
I wonder how Josef will react? He likes her I'm sure, but there is the fact that he likes to call the shots. Will he be angered by her presumption? I can't wait to read the answers to these questions. It's an interesting world they have.
Vampire Reader chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
Good writing. Now, I have to go back and read the rest since I just found this.

Thank you.
scrappyearnhardt chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
nightcap chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Wow! Josef extracts complete devotion!
nightcap chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
OY Vey! The dental bills!
moonjat54 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
That was a dramatic ending for the chapter. Wow. I wonder if Josef had an idea that she would choose that option and save him the trouble of dealing with her further? I bet he's not surprised when he learns about it. This is really an intriguing look at what might be the freshis lifestyle. Although I have some difficulty imagining all those women in Mick's apartment. But it is fun to think about. :)
scrappyearnhardt chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
DebraJay chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Great story. I love Josef's interaction with Lucky. Please update soon. :)