Reviews for Even Monsters Get Hungry
Glazier Blue chapter 1 . 8/14
Oh please make this into a story? it would be great! I can help. I am a co-writer and beta to a lot of stories on this site. I can send you a list of stories I have worked on and the writers I work with. This is such a good idea. take it further.
BlingThing chapter 1 . 2/1
Aww poor Donnie! Beautifully written piece, and interesting that you have done it from the point of view of The Rat King.
sophia chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I suppose writing a follow up to this would be too much to ask for? :-) pleassssse?! Well well done
Loved it.
Goewyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is really well written. I just recently started reading fan fiction and even more recently TMNT fan fiction. I love your writing style. I think you characterize the turtles very well. This story from the rat king"s perspective was also very interesting and still allowed for pathos.
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow, really intense here... Still as awesome as ever! :D
Illmerica chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Sequel?
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ha! I found it. :D I remembered reading this way back before I had an account and loving it. Still do! Seeing as the 2k12 Rat King episode is projected to come out sometime soon I was feeling nostalgic and remembered this lil' beauty.

You have a real talent for writing! I FELT like I was in the Rat King's head here, and boy is he a complex mind. You gave him a very eerie voice in his narration which I simply love (I mean, I still remembered this fic years later, after all. It left such a lasting impression!) Well done on this!

Peechy
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Gah, Rat King always creeped me out... doing a fic from his POV is incredibly heebie-jeebie inducing... whoa. Thanks for writing this.
freakess360 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Brilliant!

I loved the unique character point of view and the rush of emotions that come from the Rat King when he hunts the brothers. And his singular interest with Donatello and his eyes was intriguing.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Woah! This is so well written. You describe the monster so well, I'm so glad I read this on halloween. Beautiful literary voice. Excellent work.
Durithyll chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
0_o that was amazing! if not slightly morbid.

i absolutely LOVED your take on the Rat King! everything made sense! his thought process, everything!

and is it just me... or is this SCREAMING for some more chapters! seriously! you could totally pull off a seriously epic fic! and i would love to see some more Donnie whumpage... sigh, that poor boy... a victim of the fangirls...

just to throw the thought out there... ;-)

-D
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
A deeply engaging piece. I love the POV and use of description here. It makes a wonderful one shot but I can't help feeling I want more :)
JUANIS chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
ALUCARD VS. TMNT? ME SUENA A EL
Tuskafel chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
OMG wow, that was awesome. I'm all tingly and tense. That was really well written and I'm going to check your profile for other works because you have a wonderful way with words.
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is an excellent piece of work you have here. Though it would be awesom to see a continuation, having it as is stands up excellently with anything. I simply love how you portrayed the Rat King, so tortured and insane. You did his POV perfectly. I should check the 'recommendations' on SS more often if there is fics of this quality being posted!