Reviews for Reunion
I-Luv-Naruhina-4eva chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
N'awwww... I loved this so much! I wish this happened in the actual book, its depressing how it ended :(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is AMAZING! Wow, you are so talented it's unbelieveable! Please write more, or at least another one shot! Xx
dwarfperson chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Yay! A sweet ending! I loved it! Updatesoon!
Dwarf x
Layna chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
AWWWW! So cute! I love "Scarlett", but I HATE how it ends. You should write another chapter and/or short story with a kiss.

AWESOME STORY!
Dreaming Fantasy Dreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aw, cute! :D I would've rather had this ending than the one Cathy Cassidy left xD I wasn't very satisfied with the last chapter of the book and neither was my sister who read it after me xD But this is a whole lot better! :D
cutiegirly500 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This continuation to the book was fantastic! If only they could write a sequal to Scarlett and made this actully happen :) I loved it, it would be good if you could write more to the story as well :D
FireBurnsBrighter chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
this is soooo cheesy! but it's cute. it doesn't even really need anything else to follow, it just ends perfectly... unless you want more, i certainly wouldn't mind...
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
oh, that's beutiful! So great! and you've really captured Cathy's way of writing, too, I can almost believe I'm actually reading an epilogue to Scarlett that i missed when I read the book!

9&3quarters/10 because there were a couple of mistakes in terms of typos but the story was fantastic!
Gemsta rox chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love this story. Please please please write more.
Agelinna chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
AUSOME AUSOME AUSOME! Ilove it youre so good. Ilove your ON!
Midnight chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww! that was so sweet! (:
Sweet-Birdy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aww! I love this! please please PLEASE update! thats such a good story.. i wish that could be real! please update soon xx
to lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
wow i usually never like or finish a real book but after reading Scarlett i loved it and now reading this i love it even more
rahrah483 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
*hugs* this was amazing! it made me cry, but in a good way. i am so pleased that we got to "read" what happened to Scarlett and Kian! YAY, Go YOU! :)
WeAllLiveInAZazeySubmarine chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I always wondered what would happen at the end of Scarlett - and I think this is something like what WOULD happen. Thank you for writing this, it is really good! Please update it soon!