Reviews for Explosive Love
mad eye's love chapter 1 . 2/8
Hello. I was just wondering, who would read this? Also Who the bloody hell are you to play God? How dare you tell me how bad my writing is. Honestly I don't think your writing is any better than mine. Also people who read this comment go to the reviews on my story "Kung Fu sweeny todd" and read the nasty comment that this person put. And as to this comment I see you as an arrogant, mean heated bitch who for their own pleasure puts people down because of little mistakes in their writing. You are nothing but a bully. Shame on you.

P.S I have learning disability's as to which I could not finish high school because I was bullied, by people like you, in school. I write because it makes me feel good about my self and I will not let you take that last bit I have away.
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
...They really are the Dinobots' parents... I KNEW IT!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
At number 40, I had to take a break, I laughed so hard!
TheLandOfIce chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
awww :D
Burningxblue chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Very cute! The world needs more explosive love.
astronomylover chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
These 150 sentences are absolutely breathtaking. I'm in love with this pairing, and you've voiced the understanding between the two beautifully. PHENOMENAL JOB - you've just made my day. Thank you so much. 3
Tori-chan chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Aw, so cute x3

Maybe you can take some from the movie too, even though Jack wasn't in it... but... well... I mean, Ratchet being in one side of galaxy and Jack being on the other? Though. '
Evil Killer Poptarts chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
M, yay! These two are my OTP! Well done, great little clips of their lives together. _
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Excellent! I'm very fond of this pairing and I think that you've characterised them wonderfully! Well done and I'd love to read more.

_

CDW
Svecounia chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Love these!
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I loved this one! SO funny, and scary, and romantic all at the same time!

LOVE IT! My favorites were Hurricane (I can so see Wheeljack wanting to build a weather machine), Red (that is just funny!), Temptation (I remember seeing a picture discribing what you're writing and there being a dialouge about it! LOVED IT! And loved this), and Lock (that one.. that one I just like how it is worded).

These were great! I cann't wait till the next one! More soon please?
akisawana chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Awesome...sorry, brain gone melty.
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Love it! This was great! I think it was wonderful!

And I might just write that story for you... will see...

But of these my favorite sentences were Waltz, wish, Weddings, Birthday, Blessing, Balloon, Balcony, serenade, share, Victory, and Natural.

They were all so good but those were my favorite!

I cann't wait to see what you come up with next! LOVE IT!
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
WODERFUL! This is really good! And a lot of fun!

Long live RatchetXWheeljack! These were very very cute!

I cann't choose favorites! They were all so good!

But I must say that Supernova was very cute and funny!
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This was so cute! Loved the sentences. Awesome job!