Reviews for Princess,Ninja,Hero
The gaming deity chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
i finally heard it ahem: YOU'RE TO SLOW
Marrrs chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Okay,

My critisism on this review is on the GRAMMER I like the story, but the grammer is a bit smudgey, but! All in all this was an amazing story nonetheless it had a great storyline and I hope you continue writing like this!

Ewww I used words I don't know ._.

I think this is my worst review...

Enough with my blabbering!

(:Good JOB:)

~DaZeLinker
KiraReySolo chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Your writing is very choppy. Good plot, but your writing needs help.
RayHollowsArchive chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I like how you use Sheik's speeches from OoT to blend in with what she's saying XD it's cool
53007 chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
I've just read this whole story all in one day. So, it was very insteresting and nicely done.

Sincerely, 53007
KingdomKeyDarkside chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow! This sounds interesting. I'll be sure to keep tabs on your fics.
mysteriousmystery chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
LOVED IT! best story i have ever read! it was excatly what i waz looking for!
TamaskanLEM chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I like this story so far. There's not a lot of female sheik fanfics I could find. The affections between Sheik and Link is cute.

Anyway I stopped at 7 for the moment to say I know what you did there. I like that JLU episode too. Been awhile since I've seen the Batman Beyond crew.
im-dead-n-gone chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
Okay, so I totally disappeared from Fanfiction and now I'm back, giving this story a review it deserves. Really good job on the story, a few mistakes here and there, but past that, I love it.
Ilia chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
That was great!
Cimar of Turalis chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Second time reading this story and it is even better the second time through. You do a good job at describing the battle scenes and make them flow, which is sometimes a hard thing to accomplish given how much time is put into writing a good fight scene. A solid 9.5/10 in my book. Just add a little bit more description here and there outside of the battle scene to make it a perfect 10.
restless-tempest chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
So, I read this whole story. To be honest... I didn't like it. I don't really want to seem like an a-hole, so I'm going to use constructive criticism. One of the things that I noticed other people pointed out, was the grammar. It was shabby in quite a few places, and I started to notice it more and more as the story progressed. I try not to let these things bother me in a story, but I did notice it many times. I suggest getting somebody to proof read your writing before posting it. That way it can be the best that it can be. _ The story line itself was... my main worry. I'm going to be completely honest and say it was extremely predictable. Less then halfway through the story I could tell Zelda and Sheik were going to stay separated, and that Link was going to choose Sheik. And as soon as you wrote that Link and Sheik made love... I could tell they were going to eventually get married and have a baby by the last chapter. I don't really want to delve further into the subject, as it is only fanfiction and I shouldn't really expect my mind to be blown out of the water by a completely amazing and original story. I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I really didn't try to. Thanks for reading.

~Have a good day.
hawktakesflight chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Hello,

You have a great story idea and an interesting storyline!

You could try to fix up your tenses and words more, but overall it's still an interesting read.

Good job!

hawk
SheikahLover chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
This was a very good story. I enjoyed reading every minute of it. It truly was good, and keep up the good work in writing stories.

TriforceandTwilight
Linkphan123 chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
I loved it! I also like how you took the ending from TP. Keep up the good work with your new stories!