Reviews for Princess,Ninja,Hero
Linkphan123 chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
I loved it! I also like how you took the ending from TP. Keep up the good work with your new stories!
Linkphan123 chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
I'm so glad Lucario wont get hurt! I was worried for a while.
Linkphan123 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
No! Sheik! Damn that Ganonpork! Damn him!
Linkphan123 chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
XD I would have been spying on them too! You wrote a great story. Besides some present and past tense errors, its well written! I'm glad I'm reading this!
Linkphan123 chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Aw! It's so cute. I'm just worried about Zelda and Sheik fight over Link... Must. Keep. Reading.
This was a good story. I liked the ending and I never liked using Ganon in Brawl. Some people say that Sheik is hard to use, but I do not think that she is hard to play as. She kicks butt like Zelda does!

FE Girl 1
Lok chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Don't listen to hollysprig 1! I like it!
hollysprig1 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
ah! You have to remember to finich your words, with the correct suffixes! I'm sorry, but i had to get that off my chest. I loved the chappie and the end was funny. I mean the very end
hollysprig1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
try to edit your stories carefully. There were a

lot of technical problems, such as pretenses,

incorrect wording etc. I'm sorry if I'm nagging

on you about, but I'm just trying to be a good reveiwer. But great concept for your story. I love it.
ForeverLove chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
Zelink Fan 1 chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Poor Zelda! I feel so bad for her!Zelink 4 ever!
Meta Zangetsu chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
wow that was cool it something you dont see that often which made it unique
Cartoonfreak22 chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
do you watch Justice League? because this is an exact quote from one of the episodes:

“Man! For someone with like fifty kinds of visions, you are so blind.” Red laughed.(Green Lantern said this)

“What?” R.O.B said (and superman)

hehe caught you!

This is a really good story keep writing i want to see what happens.
Oddball464 chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Very creative story, I really like it
Mel chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great story INUGIRL! email me at mel_ma_belle08 yahoo so we can talk more!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »