Reviews for Princess,Ninja,Hero
Valvatorez chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
you should make another chapter because it needs a longer epilogue.
Jerico the savior chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
The epic conclusion. sorry it took so long to review I didn't have Internet axcess. Anyway I thought that it was great I'd love to hear more from you.
TwoTails chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
Hey INUGIRL! Sorry I didn't have a chance to read your ending until now. It was FANTASTIC! Very climactic right to the very end. You did a really good job with your first fic - I'm very proud of you, and how you improved as you went a long. Keep trying, and I'll keep reading. TwoTails
SolBadguy154 chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Inugirl...listen, Ive just finished readinthis fic, and lemme tell ya, its a MASTERPIECE, also Ive read on yer last chapter, dat sum ppl told ya dat this fic was a dud, obviously theyre all idiots, Ive loved da Sheik/Link stuff...and especially da "special scene" they shared je je je...dont ever EVER give up, I think youre an excellent writter...and if by sumhow ya wanna have a chat or sumthin heres my mail: , keep up da good work and take care, c-ya
TwoTails chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
INUGIRL! Very good transition here with Link and Sheik, and how Zelda reacts to what's going on between the two of them. But poor Sheik! Can't wait to see what Link's going to do next!
TwoTails chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
INUGIRL! What a very nice chapter! You did the whole romance part very well. I really enjoyed it. Great job!
Marth is a Terminater chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
ok, first off i would like to say that this is one of the BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ. i really look forward to reading your other work and if you quit fanfiction i will hunt you down like a dog and force you to re-join. (joking but seriously, DONT QUIT!) ok, next order of business, your grammer has really improved from the first chapter, and congratualtions. Thank you for considering me a friend, i don't have alot of friends either and i can really relate. lastly, i want to say to all the flammers who flamed this store, fuck off, this is a great story and i really think it could make it in fanfiction. ok, thank you for blessing this section with some taste and i'll keep in touch.

your big fan,

Marth is a terminater. ;)
Robopup24 chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
I have one thing to say to you:

Don't give up.

Ignore those people who say your story sucks, that you're an awful writer, that you will never accomplish anything. They are wrong. If you keep trying, keep writing, your talent will bloom and you will shine brighter than those flamers ever thought you would. It might seem frustrating at times, that the world seems to be against you, but remember that there are people who quietly support you from the shadows, who love your stories, your ideas, your creativity. If anything else, continue to write for those people, ignore the others, and your time will come.

I personally think that you have the potential to be a great writer if you tried harder, if you continue to write. Don't give up if those flamers start to bad-mouth you. Heck, everyone's been in that stage sometime in their life when they feel like they should quit.

Again, please don't give up because of a small group of people. I support you as do the other readers who loved this story and saw the potential in it.

~ Robopup24
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
You need not gol... btw this is a very well written fic.
alberto4395 chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
inugirl youre story has been one one of the best i have read so far!it was simply amazing and i loved ,please,please dont stop writing because i believe that any story you make will be you do decide to keep writing(and i hope you do)i will continue to review the stories you make,and i bet we will become friends.
Mikau102389 chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
Please stay, I really have enjoyed this story. If you have other ideas, please write them.
Mikau102389 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I love your story so far! I can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the great work!
TwoTails chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Hey INUGIRL! Nice story line developing now. I see the plans are in place to rescue Sheik. This should be interesting. I'll be back for more!
alberto4395 chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
link,shiek,and zelda arent mad at eachother anymore yay!

shiek got captured again bo!

ganondorf,bowser,and ridely are gonna get killed by the brawlers this time.

dont let shiek get raped et the brawlers to save her before ganon can touch her please!
TwoTails chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Hey INUGIRL! Fight scenes - my favorite. I found it kind of funny that you could have them fighting amongst themselves while facing enemies, but since there were so many Brawlers there, they must have had things under control. Keep up the good work!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »