Reviews for Princess,Ninja,Hero
alberto4395 chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
this chapter was awsome!

link and shiek finally admitted they love each other.

now everyones happy,even lucario!

i hope the next chapters are just as good.

good luck in writing the next chapters.
flutekitty chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
So Flame Rising strikes again. I thought that jerk didn't mess around in the SSB section anymore. Don't worry about him he flames everyone. He's not a very mature person, and I think he only does for attention. So don't sweat about it, everybody's been flamed once or twice on .

Now on to the reviewng. It's a pretty good story plot wise, but you need to really work on your grammar.

EX: Sheik walked over to roof’s rails and lean her back on it. The wind blow at them and the sweet scent of flowers from the garden is in the air. Finally, Sheik spoke.

You should try to avoid using script like writing. Like the ex above. Try somthing like this:

EX: Sheik walked over to the roof's rails and leaned her back against it. The wind blew at them and the sweet scent of flowers ,from the garden, was in the air. Sheik finally decided to speak.

I don't know if this will help you out any. In case you haven't noticed I'm not that good at giving advice. So I'd recommend reading some of the older Authors stories on here. Well I hope you have good luck on your story!

flutekitty
princessxkat chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
good job helen! loving the stories!
TwoTails chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Hey INUGIRL! Good job again, your grammar improves with each chapter! One thing I did notice, you had Sheik in some clothes other than her regular outfit, when back in chapter 3, you said she had no other clothes. So make sure you remember the details of your previous chapters as you keep writing. Other than that, this fic of yours is getting frisky! I like it! Keep going!
alberto4395 chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
wow. i never knew link and lucario could be so evil.

dont make sheik get raped get the brawlers to save her before ganondorf can do that to her!
alberto4395 chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
hooray good guys won!

bo sheik is captured!

by the way why do they want sheik?
Hana13 chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Very good.
TwoTails chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Oh INUGIRL! You're setting things up for a nice little fight aren't you? Link's not sure which way he's supposed to turn, to Sheik, or to Zelda. Nice touch, putting that bit of confusion in there for him. Makes him seem more that one-sided. Keep it up! You're doing a good job!
Jerico the savior chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
I guss that gannondorf just wants to get rid of the last member of the Sheikah clan.
alberto4395 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
this chapter was awsome!

but what does king bulbin have to do with this?
TwoTails chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
INUGIRL! Another good job! This chapter was pretty funny. I laughed during the part when Link got smacked. That was good. Your grammar improved in this chapter too. Keep up the good work and I'll be back to read more!
TwoTails chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
INUGIRL! Very nice job on this chapter! Your description were better just like you said they would be. Keep up the good work! Just make sure to reach your chapter out loud to yourself before you upload it, so you'll catch grammar mistakes easier. Other than that - good story so far!
Jerico the savior chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Nice didn't expect that to happen!
Hana13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
good
Marth is a Terminater chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
GREAT story so far and it's one of the better ones out there. would be in my top fove if the grammar was a little bit better, like adding sum suffixes once in a while, but other than that it's my number 6.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »