Reviews for Princess,Ninja,Hero
Hana13 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
nice.
Jerico the savior chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Now there's some conflict growing here! I just wonder who would win between Zelda, and sheik?
Marth is a Terminater chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
it's REALLY funny so far but i have one request: WORK ON YOUR GRAMMER! it's a little hard to read, i have to use my brain to figure out what you're saying, and it's summer1 I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT! (no offence) so other than that, great story so far. ;)
Jerico the savior chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Well they live in the same place. she is bound to get them some time!
Hana13 chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Lol sister!
princessxkat chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
i think that you are mistaking except for expect. those are two different words, could be just a simple typing error, but you should read over your work before submitting. other than that, good story! hope to see more work from you!
Jerico the savior chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Hmm, Interesting story, I think I'll follow it to see what happens.
Hana13 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Not bad sister but i think you miss some words.
TwoTails chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
INUGIRL! I am impressed with your first chapter! I did notice a few things though, you jump a little quickly from one scene to another - put some more detail in and let your readers know what's going on. And watch your past and present tenses too. Read your chapters out loud to yourself before you post them, and you will catch any of that stuff. I love how you ended it with Sheik and Zelda both there - letting your readers know there is a big problem coming up. Good job! Looking forward to your next chapter!
SmashersUnited chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Could have been more descriptive, but it's a very good idea you've got going.
Hana13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008