Reviews for Farmer's Daughter
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow I'm a bit late to reply, but its too amazing not too.I love the poetic writing style and just everything about. :)
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was oddly beautiful to read. One would think that Sasuke would leave her since she has no memories or at least attempt to retrieve them. Instead, he weaves a new life for her and him and it oddly seems to make sense.
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
this was so sweet :)
lypophrenia chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aww, sounded very poetic and stuff. Wait, does this mean that Sasuke is the farmer? I don't understand that part... but I liked it anyway! _
candyluver chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Cool. I didn't really get it, but this was just the first chapter after all. I hope you update soon!
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Awe... so achingly sweet. :))
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You're very poetic :D I love this story _
intoxobscurity chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Beautiful and bittersweet. Great job!
Melitza chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ah, wonderful. At first I thought it was just a sort of poetic, theoretical prose - and that was lovely... But then I got to the end - and bam! The cincher! The fact that he took her from her destroyed home and she doesn't even remember to hate him. And now they live together, ah. Wonderfully spiteful, and painfully sweet.

The line that made me squee the most was "Maybe you should start building for more" (SQUE, so paternal and just warm and fuzziness!). Wonderfully penned as always, Mafia. _ (And did I get first review on the clean sweep, all three? GO ME!)