Reviews for Of Secrets and Lies
Thornthief27 chapter 31 . 9/19/2016
This was awesome! The characters were completely in character and I love how you portrayed Kenshin as one person, not two personas. I kinda wish there had been more of an explanation of his history with Tomoe, though.
kokoronagomu chapter 31 . 1/31/2015
very compelling story. the intrigue and very descriptive storytelling, very nice!

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the second was great! the next sequel is promised to be just as good (i'll be watching the third movie today!), the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) or Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (Movie) or Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (Movie) -they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i will be waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
enjoy!
gin
kenkaofan chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
Plzz update ur story,its makes me curious about what will happend next,pls updaate :D
Silverblueroses chapter 31 . 12/9/2011
I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
anon chapter 31 . 4/20/2011
please update! PLEASE! PLEASE thanks :)
JoChan-2005 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...this fic is too good to leave it hanging!
anonymoussp chapter 31 . 2/10/2010
please please please PLEASE UPDATE! it's been a year now that i've had this chapeter in my favorites! i LOVE the story and NEED to see it to the end!
Nadya Lubov chapter 31 . 10/13/2009
Oh no! I am at the last chapter and a new one hasn't been posted yet! What am I going to read now? Hurry and write the next chapter please! *sigh* When will Kenshin and Kaoru have a cutsy love scene :) Hurry and write more! :) Well, until next time then. Geesh, I must have written like 20 reviews haha ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 23 . 10/12/2009
Good chapter :) Can't wait to read more! :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
This chapter was so good! I can't believe I'm still reading this at 4:30 AM! I hope I don't fall asleep at work tomorrow haha ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
This chapter was so good! I was wondering when Kenshin was going to show up again!
Nadya Lubov chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
This chapter was so good :) OK i guess I have to read the next chapter to find out what happens!
Nadya Lubov chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
Your story is so good so far :) Can't wait to read what happens next :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Wow, that chapter was so good. You are a really good writer. I'm hoping that by reviewing every chapter you will write more, so by the time I get to the end, the story will be complete hehe :) Well, on to reading the next chapter :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter! I love Christmas time :)