Reviews for Never, Never
tamatoe chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
loved it. thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
...either that was crazy as hell, or I'm just a fool.

Perhaps a bit of both?

I don't understand anything you write. I like, though? That question mark is intentional.
Chloerules4eva chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
That was... confusing in places, but I really liked it! It just compelled me to keep reading... well done! I loved the speeches from Tom in chapter 4, they were really cleverly done!
Abnormal Dreams chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
...

I feel like you took a roll of cinnamon dental floss and just flossed my brain. This story was a complete mind screw, but I loved it. I think your writing is awesome and I really liked this.

So yes :)
mangagirl3535 chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
What a wonderfully beautiful and twisted story. I loved it. I wish something that amazingly creative would creep out of the caverns of my mind sometime, and then have the ability to physically put it onto paper. Wonderfully written.
The Dark Wanderer chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
Ah, you write in such a way that makes my head spin and fills my soul with butterflies. The absolutely creepy, hauntingly beautiful exchanges between Luna and Tom are truly one of the most remarkable works of art I have ever encountered. At one sentence I feel I miss what you're trying to convey and then by the next it just clicks perfectly in my mind. I'm always on the lookout for your Harry Potter works ever since A Little Lunacy, and I was glad to see this up.

Fantastic work. I hope you appreciate what an amazing talent and gift your utterly unique style of writing is.
NonyMouse chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
I always love your stories. I love the way you characterize Luna and Tom, the way you put your own unique twist on various myths/stories/etc., and most of all, the way you make me think. I really want to write you a proper review, but I don't have time at the moment to get my thoughts in order. I may come back later and give you a proper review then.
Cranberry Scoop chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
This is beautiful.

I love you.
Cranberry Scoop chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
You're amazing. As always. Thank you so much for writing another Luna-Tom! I've been deprived of them for a while. ]
LornaDoone chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Beautiful story
jrkgirlrox chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
That was a great story, very surreal. I love what you did with Luna and Tom and I loved the ending...I think?

~Jrkgirl~
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
*blinks* Wow. You like, updated the whole story at once. Thanks. Saves me alot of waiting. *grins* I loved it. It was so...twisted. I really love these kinds of stories. Sorta, Alice in Wonderland, trippy. Hilarious. And, hn. So, Luna gave birth to the reborn TOm Riddle has she? Very nice. So in the end, he was redeemed, kinda. Very nce twist. Although, I saw it coming for a small while now, a couple chapters back. Not specifically, but along the lines. This was a good story, keep writing more! *laughs*