Reviews for Subtle Change
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i loved this story! i loved it! i read this book years ago and was delighted to find fanfiction for it, and this story is just great! 3
taralkariel chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was amazing! Thank goodness I'm so far behind and you've already written a sequel :D I'm going to go read that. But this was really well-written and I love the storyline.
MissFlight chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I just finished reading 'Dragon's Bait' yesterday and was very happy to find out it has fanfiction; and good fanfiction at that. ;)

I was a bit disappointed at the ending of the book but then I find this and now I like to think this story was the real ending and that it somehow got misplaced in the actual book.

In other words, I loved it. :D
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
God it was good! I loved it! It made me smile, cry, and just plain feel happy!

Person Of A Strange Origin
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really liked this, you did a wonderful job on it.
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh my Gee.

This is truly well written!

I just can't get over how good it is.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aww *fangirl squee* I loved this more than I can express in words. It was very heartbreaking when Selendrile told Alys he was leaving her but very 'aw' worthy when they finally got together. Thank you so much for writing this. :D
Foerster-19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Love it!
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
fantastic
AiDeeKay chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Lovely story :)
Killer Zebra chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was sweet. I love Alys/Selendrile fanfics. Keep writing!

~Killer Zebra
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
WOO HOO! I didnt think that this book would have any fanfictions, i just decided to take a look, see if it did, if not, well, that would suck, but hey, no biggie...But it does! XD WOT! And your wrighting is amazing! _ Your awesome!
Foxy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
omg,i adore this know whatd be great tho?write a lemon for it . lol

but i adored the part when she confessed her love for him*sigh*amazing.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Finally a real ending to Dragon's Bait.
pathos chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
o this, this i loved. it would be lovely if a sequal were to exist somewhere, or be made to exist at some point... (hint hint)

wonderfully written, simply delightful!