Reviews for Moving to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
kurtisha charlery chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
okay i am sooooooooo confused wat the hell jus happened did i miss something at this point i dont know if to laff / cry ... although it was soo sweet but confusing ps i love this book its gotten adictive :D :P )
kurtisha charlery chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
kurtisha charlery chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that waz such a cute chapter!
kurtisha charlery chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
awwwwwwwww n ps wt iz he going to do?... smh lol
kurtisha charlery chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
lol poor bitchy tayana bella will have too deal with her now lmao
kurtisha charlery chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
awwww tha was soo thoughtful of edward :* awsame chapter im itching to read the other 3
kurtisha charlery chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
hahahahahahahaha lol lmao poor bella lol
kurtisha charlery chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
haha so he did hear llol nice chapter
kurtisha charlery chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
lol going good...
roxxy87 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Just so you know this is cheating:P but very clever
DBZZY chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Found itx
Guest chapter 41 . 9/18/2012
hey i loved your story till now ! really! but (because im german) i asked myself if you realized that you wrote isch liebe disch instead of Ich liebe dich ... and because a lot of people say it to bella they normally would say wir lieben dich (we love you) ...but i just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to know
girlinglitter chapter 48 . 9/10/2012
I loved your story from the beginning to the end! It was just perfect. I read it in one day! It was fab and aweosme! You are a great writer! Good work! I am gonna start the sequel now. I know it will be as fab!
a person who loves twilight chapter 31 . 6/1/2012
whenever the lyrics started i started thinking about that song call me mabey for some reason and i couldn't really take this chapter seriously !(:
a person who loves twilight chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
i'm sorry but i just don't understand what's up with the russian president edward and natalia

could you explain somewhere?
2,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »