Reviews for Sunlit Pathways
Alexus artis chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
That was a great stoey I ever read really I read a lot trustee it was good
Soph chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
liked it... bit confusing at the end though...
pour etre je chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
it was AMAZING! please write aother one!

abbie - england - x
klutzygirl34 chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
aw! I love charmaine!
Bella-Swan1313 chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
wowo, not even Breaking Dawn had this rushed an ending! lol, no, I understand! I'm just happy you tied up the loose ends, and told us what was going on! I still love your story very much, and I am ever so sad that it is basically over! oh wells, I guess that's just the way things go!

okay, bai!
sirodro chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
Thank you was a GREAT ride you took me on from the very onset and I am very grateful to you for the wonderfully well written story my most talented friend. Best wishes to you! If you do start another story, I will be right here as you have been on my favorite alert list from the beginning! I will know when you do! Thanks again!

Doris V.
FlushedFox chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
aww such a sweet story! i can't wait for the DRAMATIC ENDING! WE! *is too high off sugar to respond properly*...
FlushedFox chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
isn't bella able to detect if someone is lying?

anyway i love the story and am happy u put a sequel!
AshFF chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
Sarkule chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
two months vacation! awesome, where are you going? anyway, i can't wait for the fluff!
lovinit999 chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
really good chapter.

keep it commin!

Bella-Swan1313 chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Hey! I'm SO glad you updated! Yay!

It was really good! I had no idea what Charmaine's

power was going to be, so I was pleasantly surprised!

You have to do at least two more chapters on moonlight rays

-NO cliffhangers!- before you go on vacation!

You simply must! Loved this chapter!

keep it up!
xxMidnight-Rain-Melodyxx chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
aw :( 2 months?...well hope you enjoy your vacation though :) ..hope you post the rest of the story soon. MY GOD YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN I READ THAT EDWARD WAS LYING ON THE GROUND! *lets out breath* that was EVIL! :D.
spacebound1317 chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
is whats his name brett dead? awsome chapter i think it rocked! the best one so far and the whole fight with bella and that guy pin point perfect! i loveed it! update soon :)
sirodro chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
YES! They kicked some ass didn't they? SO GOOD! Thank you! I would love a fluffy Edward/Bella ending! You have done a great job with this and I very much appreciate all your efforts.

I leave on vacation tomorrow for two weeks with no internet access...I can read stories/updates on my phone (palm centro-sprint) but cannot submit reviews. Not until we get home the week of July 28th. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Please know I will be reading and am a huge fan of yours. I will review late July (after the fact guess but...).

Highest Regards,