Reviews for The View From Up Here
Sasha713 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Very deep. Nicely done.
Vean chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really like the way you showed Sam's difficulties in coming to terms with the end of the team, and how the two women had their morning together.

The note was a nice touch. Very important, too.

Cheers.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
loved it! you do Sha're's character justice, and Sam's issues and the discussion of them are rather touching.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I don't know if I can properly how much or why I love this story so much. I can only say it makes me wish quite badly that Sha're had never died.
sg1star chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this was a lovely story, and true about changes in life. not sure at first about it but by the time I had read the last sentenace I could image them all white water rafting.
madaline-7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wonderful as usual.
LY00 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Interesting! These are two characters I would never have put together. Good job on the dialogue, especially since there is no canon reference for a conversation between them.

I also really liked how you portrayed Carter's issues with the end of the secrecy and how uncomfortable it makes her. Thanks for writing.
Zoser chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
“Change is not the same as loss,”

Maybe not, Sam thinks. But that doesn’t mean they don’t sometimes feel an awful lot alike.

I think that says it all - wonderful character study.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
What an abolute joy to read. When a great story comes together like this my day is truly made.
Conn8d chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh wow! I just don't even know where to begin. This is excellent. It has excellent narrative and characterizations. And it had a point, a real weight that was jsut touching. Good job/
getcarter chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
*sigh* Just lovely. I can't even put it into proper words. I love the quiet friendship from Sha're and Sam avoiding her team when the distance is what she was afraid of to begin with. Excellent job.
devianttart chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Lovely. Really explores the strength behind Sha're's beauty.