Reviews for Heir to a Warlord
Tenebris Domina chapter 33 . 7/14
Love it
00Misty chapter 28 . 7/10
oh... so Draco's just a little bitch against the great Nuri? So Nuri is just going to f%ck the wizarding world. Rape it, taking whatever he wants, leaving destruction in his wake and return to Somalia? That's it? That's what this fic is about?

I feel so cheated. Spent so much time reading this, but this fic is just is cesspool.

Why didn't you put a warning? I didn't want to read this kind of thing.
00Misty chapter 27 . 7/10
So basically Somalia is just a cesspit. All you have done in this fic is highlight the nastiest and depravity of humans.

You should have put a warning: *Human Depravity*

This entire fic is senseless. What is the point of it? I've been hoping that something comes of reading all this filthiness, but all that has come of it is that "Harry" is a filthy monster who only cares for himself and his father. I was hoping something would teach him the value of human life but no. He's acting like it's his right to do what he does. No respect for anything but what his father brainwashed him into thinking.

I find it funny how he cried as soon as his father whipped him while he scorned others who were whipped. Also, I had hopped he was raped. Really hoped he was raped in the worst possible way with pieces of glass since he is so dismissive of others' pain.

You have created a filthy character with no redeemable quality other than his pretty face and eyes.

What is the point of this fic?

Also, Harry is so brainwashed, his father is basically his God. Funny thing is, the Quran says heaven lies at the feet of thy mother. Not thy father.

Also, glad the Father's real child and wife were killed so they didn't have to have the sins of having a man like that run the family. Patriatry on works if the man is wise and accountable for his actions.

What is a King without his people? That "war-lord" is lording over starving dying people. He basically failed as a leader.

Finally, magicals have an intrinsic bond with nature. They feel things differently and are more aware of things with the environment. What happened to killing splitting the soul? Harry is too sane after doing the things he did. Every character that has ever repeatedly killed in Harry Potter, became less mentally stable. His soul should have fractures in it's fractures. Also why did Dumbles agree to all the terms so easily? That's really stupid. No matter what, total immunity is ridiculous and WANDLORE freely given to any old Joe is ridiculous. Wand-making a is tightly guarded secret held by a family (like the old woman in the village who did the scarring). Why/how would Dumbles get anyone to teach that?
Jklsdf chapter 6 . 7/5
What da fuck. I just read the part where Harry had to kill his first friend. That's fucked up man. Unfortunately I don't care to much because I am totally hooked but still. Fucked up.
ladydarkling chapter 33 . 7/4
I first read this story (or what you'd had written of it) almost 5 years ago, and honestly it's one of the few fics of the hundreds-to-thousands I've read that has stuck with me over the years... an extremely captivating world you've built! I just wanted to say thank you. :)
Amazyrak chapter 1 . 6/21
I first read this story 2, almost 3, years ago and when I did I cried. Your storyline is developed and interesting and /real/ in a way that so few writings are. Throughout the time since I first read this story I've questioned so many things about myself and this story has, strangely enough, helped me through those times. I want you to know the power this story holds, more than people casually reviewing "more please!" I'm sure your other readers feel this too. Please update soon.
JaiJayce chapter 33 . 5/3
I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see what happens between Draco and Nuri. Please update soon!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 10 . 4/5
harry has almost been raped. wouldnt he be against it happening to someone who has in no way wronged him? why does he feel no upset about a woman getting repeatedly raped and, in fact, hepls to hold her down? that bit killed any regard i had for him as a character..
Judy chapter 33 . 3/21
Love the story please update soon
chlo chapter 33 . 2/19
please update soon :)
love it!
Marie chapter 33 . 1/26
Smooth, Draco, very smooth.
2manyfandomstho chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh god I'm crying.
bloodedlife94 chapter 33 . 1/5
my my, what an ending ;)
healingcat chapter 33 . 12/11/2014
You have done an excellent job of writing this story. It's a bit dark for me some days but when I'm in the mood for a dark story this one is one of my top choices. Thank you fo rwriting, I look forward to the rest of the story.
MargaritaS chapter 33 . 11/11/2014
interesting turn, i look forward to seeing how you will make HP/DM work in this fic, i am having difficulties imagining how nuri would make any sort of relationship work with a man (while still keeping any connection to Somalia and his father) but since you have it listed as the pairing for this story i am eagerly waiting to see how you swing it.
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »