Reviews for Heir to a Warlord
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 20 . 4/23
I'm basically cackling like mad reading this. Can't wait for this to blow up in Albus's face.
christinadcruze chapter 33 . 3/24
when are you gonna update its been YEARS!1
Seiriosss chapter 8 . 2/22
Is he a warlord or Voldemort?xD
Seiriosss chapter 6 . 2/22
This is fucked up.
SappySoulTaker chapter 33 . 2/16
Amazing story too bad it's dead.
Entisar955 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
before you write about a culture you know nothing about, go and actually research how Somalia is really like before you try to sprue all these lies.
Indra Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
You Nothing About Somalia and Somali people Heck if you read our law you would realise that Adoption is unacceptable here What I think You are Rasict.
anon chapter 22 . 6/29/2017
I'm not going to lie, I love HP and I'm a British-Somali myself so I was pretty excited to read something of my culture. The excitement quickly died when I saw how you portrayed Somalia. Though I've only been twice and I live in London, I've heard lots from my family and seen for myself that Somalia is a beautiful country and although it was dangerous for a while, I'd like to think that Somalia isn't a war-obsessed place that hits and grooms children to be fighters. Not once have you represented it in a positive way and I know this is how it used to be but I'd hate to think people will see Somalia this way now. Also I'm slightly confused as to why this is Drarry as Somalia is in no way tolerable to LGBTQ and have been known to execute them. I'm not homophobic as I ship lots of gays such as Drarry, Solangelo, Harry/Cedric etc but seems a bit unlikely that if Harry/Nuri was brought up Somali then he would be like that too. This isn't bashing and sorry if I got it wrong about Drarry since I'm not that far in to their interactions yet but when I clicked on this, I was hoping for a Somali!Harry embracing a culture without the violence.
Despite all this I do believe the story had a good plot and storyline and has great writing.
rhizz17 chapter 33 . 1/20/2017
Update please
AddictedDucky chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Ah man thats sick, maybe Idris planted seed of doubt in Harry? It sure doesn't look like it so far...
Guest chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
So it's been over 2 years since the last chapter and I assume it's abandoned. A pity, as I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
Fro Nekota chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
oh my godddddd, why you have to stop there?! XD
btw I have been wondering for a while since nuri came to hogward, where does mujahid sleep while nuri in dorms? and when does he eats? its very curious thing lol
ripper34 chapter 33 . 12/5/2016
Good story
afroparty chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I have serious issues with this story that I didn't want to mention till now. First of all, no Somali would EVER adopt a white British child. Somalis are clan oriented and don't like white people. Second, you're portrayal of Somalia sounds like a typical Westerner who doesn't realize what she's actually talking about. Somalia has a government now and is slowly returning, but even before, only some parts of Somalis was runned by Warlords. Places like Somaliland were peaceful. Second, you never mentioned Islam in this story. If you are going to write about Somalia but not talk about Islan then your entire credibility is rubbish. The way you wrote this like an ireedemable wasteland made even me pissed and I'm not even Somali. You never even mentioned the past beauty of Somalia. Third, you made the entire idea of bodyguards having guns sound so foreign, when this is the reality of many developing countries like Mexico.
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I really love your story Heir to a Warlord i would love for you to continue writing it
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »