Reviews for Drabble Bank
BubblyDreamer chapter 31 . 5/15/2012
Omg I love these drabbles! Especially the painting series. As a suggestion, maybe replacing the subject's hair with Holly's auburn coloured locks?

I can't wait for you to write more. You have a combination of humour and romance and you have written everything with such fluency.

Can't wait for the next update! :)
tech-17 chapter 31 . 12/14/2011
where did you come up with that tradition? or did you just make it up? either way this was funny.
X isthename chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Ha ha, Artemis making such a mistake. Incredeble!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 29 . 12/9/2011
I liked the painting series, it was cute :) I like the rest of these too, I just love drabble thingies: long enough to get your point across, but short enough so you don't actually need a plot.
summerful21 chapter 28 . 12/7/2011
Just read your drabbles, and they're amazing! I love the style of your writing, it flows very well. Some of them can end up a tad too cheesy and abstract, but perhaps that's just me. I'd love to see some more of your humorous drabbles. Update soon!
nekodreamstealer chapter 28 . 12/7/2011
Simple and very elegantly written. Nice!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 28 . 12/6/2011
I read them all. Very nice. I have to say the painting ones are my favorites. Will you be writing more? I'd love to see one from Holly's pov about Artemis.
tech-17 chapter 27 . 12/6/2011
i like the painting ones
Kitsune Heart chapter 28 . 12/6/2011
Hrm...yessss...like. I always had an issue with all the Holly-turns-human stories. It feels like it makes more sense for Artemis to give up his world than for Holly to give up hers. She's got a job, at least. She can be his sugar momma!
verita dea chapter 27 . 3/4/2011
I love this one :) Good job.
silver thorns chapter 27 . 7/15/2010
Lovely, lovely, and even more lovely.

Whilst I absolutely adore the art related drabbles, the ones that really got to me were Lifetime and Realisation. They're amazingly well written, and the thought of his parents leaving his room exactly as it was is heartbreaking, but probably exactly what would happen. I'll admit it bothered me a bit how unfazed he seemed about missing three years of his life...

As for the Opal ones, those are just plain creepy o.o

You, sir, have oodles of talent. Ah shall be on the lookout for more )
Forever Day chapter 27 . 6/25/2010
I love the painting drabbles, they're so funny. Are there more to come?

And I think it was in the chapter when AF1st recieves mail, but you said it was a 2 part and I couldn't find it. Have I just missed it, or is it to come?
HeadlessHoncho chapter 21 . 4/27/2010
Interesting...but then again how many criminals of consequence are there in the AF books? not enough to maake this a challening riddle. though i certainly am no fan of that notion, way to weird.
nekodreamstealer chapter 27 . 4/9/2010