Reviews for Opening Pandora's Box
A Random Person chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Whoot! Go Aoshi and Misao! Anyways I don't usually read RK stories, but I'd heard this one was good and, low and behold they were right! Wonderful story.
Angelic Giggles chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Beatiful! All of your works are great. For a first timer at an Aoshi/Misao fic, I congratulate you, it was beatifully written. And the Sanosuke and Megumi Chapter was wonderful as well, it shows how strong and yet fun their relationship is. I love this story as well as your other ones, keep up the good work!
himesama16 chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
So, when is the chapter for Kenshin and Kaoru gonna come out? I really really loved this last three chapters, and I can't wait to see what happens with Kenshin! Please get the next chapter out really soon. I want to know the rest of the story!
samurai-swords-maid chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
aw! dat was so sweet! i love dat pairing!

as for the last part...i have an idea! you dont do one! **gets killed by thousands of KxK lovers**

i'm not inspired to write KxK stories either..mainly cuz i, myself, am in love with him **blush**

i seriously mean it. if you dont hav an idea for the next chapter, you dont hav to write one until you get one.

but seriously. he is transparent! what can you do when you're transparent! sheesh! o, and he IS around when they all get togegther at the dojo, rite? i can almost imagine him flying around...dont ask where i got the fl;ying thing. if he's transparent, is he weightless? hm...

well, anyways, i loved ch 2 and 3...

i dont know what to say..

well, i loved it! dont continue! **gets kileld again** **swirl eyes** fine! fine! do what ya want...

bai for now! and im probably not gonna read the next ch. **smile** well, time to go for me! bai!
DarkHorse1 chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
i remember reading this a long time ago and im glad i found it again, but you really need to update! please?
shiari chapter 3 . 9/7/2002
you ARE going to update this as well, right? RIGHT?

I've never written any K&K but I'm willing to give it a shot along with anyone else.

::sweatdrops:: gah! i'm nervous!
perablah chapter 3 . 7/27/2002
Ne, I reallly like this story and I would love to help with the next chappy.

(I'm a KxK fan, all the way!) AoshixMisao 4 eva! Yatta!

*Sigh.* Yes, I also know how hard it can be trying to write a KxK fanfiction, I'm currently working on one myself, after all.

Anyways, I really like this, the situations are absolutly hilarious!

But Remember this; I'll be back.

So expect more reviews from me of course. ;)
Kartos chapter 3 . 6/8/2002
I am not one for writing fanfiction, though I enjoy it. I suggest you go on the line that you started, having Kaoru realize what a big part of her life Kenshin is, yada yada, and have him realize that he needs to take a more prominant point in her life. Nobody wants to marry the maid *l* Bringing up the past (the actual seasons) would help :D Please continue! (also, it owuld be neat if you had him fade in when he dispels the curse, kinda like the opposite of the begining of the first seasons oopening...into view. hehe!)
Akal-Saris chapter 3 . 4/13/2002
I thought it was one of the sweetest Misao/Aoshi fics I've read! It was great )
Shiho Hahnenfuss chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
Go Misao-chan! Great that she finally got a chance with the Icicle. Didn't think that he had THOSE thoughts in his head..._
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2002
i have been waiting for this chapter for so long, but it was SOOOOOOO worth it!
comatose bum chapter 3 . 3/30/2002
YATTA! Finally, I have been waiting for this story for what seemed like years! Yay!yay!yay!yay! *chants happily while performing some cheerleading moves* I love you Aoshi-sama! But what happened to Kenshin? ;_;x?
slothen chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
Loved it. Keep going.
MNH4477 chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
Awww! This chapter was very kawaii! I love Aoshi Misao and I think you captured them both perfectly. Can't wait to see the last one. I already left my email address, but I'll drop you an email, too!

Midori_
J. Liha chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
OMG! Th-that was awesome! _x Lovely chapter, can't wait for the K&K one!