Reviews for Say What?
The Fictionist Aura chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
LOL very funny

I love your little author notes in the middle ;)
xXBWFXx chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Nice...update please.
green. simply wicked chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
at the. . .at the. . .at the WHAT? oh please please update soon! i want you to finish that sentence! I must know what happens!you know, being Elphaba, I have a lot of power and may just be in cohorts with the white witch herself and, if need be, I may have to steal her turkish delight and tell her that you are the culprit. . .just as an insentive to keep writing and pleasepleaseplease update soon! -Elphie out
AlreadyGone25 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Well, I think it could be... better if you actually put them into real paragraphs. It would be a lot better to read and you wouldn't get easily flamed.

Also, this chapter just seemed like a filler. You didn't really have to have Nikola have a bath to have Edmund develop a crush on her.
green. simply wicked chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
lollaugh out loud(so I was complementing you)

uyou(so I was most-likley talking to you or about you)

uryour(so I was most-likley talking about something of your's)

Is it really that hard? Really?

Here's a quiz:

UR story is great. I think UR topic is a good idea and has much potential. I hope U keep updating. Edmund makes me LOL.

How did you fair? Or are you still illiterate to the illiterate-ness of my replys?
green. simply wicked chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
lol, u should let ur brother write this with u! for now, i think i'll go back t the maximum ride section. . .
accountdisabled01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Lol totally agree with the whole Peter Paragraphs thing. Some people don't know when to stop describing him. I would also like to take this oppourtunity to - OMG it's Shiny! A-hem. Where was I? oh, yes, update soon!
Kiwi-Productions chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I WANT TO FIND OUT!

Great story.
Doctor Madwoman chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
OMG YOU PUT SOMETHING UP! (Flails)

I like! I like very much! You might want to edit it a little, organize stuff into paragraphs.

But I love Edmund's thoughts, and the plot looks great! Come on, Nikola, save them from the horror!

MORE MORE MORE!

(Showers Eve with chocolate)

Huggles,

Doc
Dearheart chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hee hee, this looks great! Poor Ed... (But please do look it over; the spelling/grammar glitches make it a bit hard to read.) Shouldn't it be humor or parody, not romance? ah well...I'll put it in my collection of sue spoofs anyway. :-) Please update soon!
Arcanum Paradox chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Your formatting is ridiculous, and "Shiny! Now back to the story," was retarded and unnecessary.
binbons chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
How will Nikola explain a Sue to Edmund?

What about describing herself?