Reviews for Again
JPhae chapter 29 . 3/7
This was my first Balthier/ Penelo fic and it was beautiful and very well written. Im about to go to your profile and I hope I find more! :)
SilentCoru chapter 29 . 8/1/2013
This fic was... amazing. I'll admit shamefully crying through chapter 26; there's just something about requited but impossible love, isn't there? Sigh.
Anyway. The story was beautiful. I found the characters a tad on the OOC side, but not enough to ruin the fic for me. It was a great read.
Splatter of Inkblots chapter 29 . 12/26/2012
This fic is nothing short of AMAZING (hands down!) I couldn't stop reading the story from a very promising first chapter to this epilogue and I still haven't gotten enough.

Your characterization of Balthier is flawless, and I loved how gradually you introduced his change of attitude towards a carefree life. The playful and drama-filled banter between Balthier and Penelo couldn't have been more entertaining and entirely justified at each twist and turn of the story. I feel that you could have pulled this whole storyline on the actual Final Fantasy XII and it would have made a perfect fit. I also loved how you were able to use the circumstances of both Balthier's and Penelo's characters to mold the story-reminding us that it's not just about this intriguing plot, but also about a complete change of heart.

Your story has completely won me over to Balthier/Penelo (as if that weren't obvious). Brilliantly done, KUTGW!
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
This...
THIS.
MY FEELS.
This was AMAZING. I honestly had to stop reading a few rimes because it just got to INTENSE. I was so relieved when it ended on a good note!
Gwenhwyfair chapter 29 . 4/12/2012
OMHL THIS IS SO PERFECTT I really loved it! this story made me fall in love with pairing Balthier/Penelo THANK YOU!
cerberus angel chapter 29 . 1/12/2012
Amazing! Simply amazing! I have waited to see how you will end all this and it was so worth it! I loved how you showed that they have come a long way. Now I'm sad to see such a great fic come to an end and not only that, but it's one of the best BalthierxPenelo fic I have ever come across and had the honor to read. So I thank you for writing such an amazing fic on this couple. Maybe one day you will write another BalthierxPenelo fic. Until then I will be patiently waiting. )
ForSaleBabyShoesNeverWorn chapter 29 . 1/2/2012
Oh My God! This is amazing. marvellous. Astounding. And a lot of other adjectives I am too lazy to key in right now.

Well done. I love your command over the language and your writing style. Though you might want to mark the story as complete.
Pellaaearien chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Short chapter!

But wonderful. Balthier *would* make the best dad in the whole world :P
Aynslesa chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Such a sweet epilogue to a wonderful story. This story is responsible for making me love this pairing. Thank you immensely for sharing it!
x8xdanix6x chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Very sweet. after all that drama, i'm glad they have their happy ending :)
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 29 . 12/19/2011
I'm sad to see it over! I loved this story from the start, and it will always be one of my favorite fan fictions! It's been so long since you've started this story... I believe I may have to go back and re-read it... Just so I can enjoy it again. Well done! Very, very well done.
heavenzfiend chapter 28 . 11/13/2011
Oh my goodness. I absolutely loved this chapter and was so so so happy when I found out you uploaded this chapter. Can this be the end? It sure would make a good ending, but I can't help but feel sad at the thought of an 'end' :( I wish this story would go on forever, but that's too silly of a thought. I've re-read this story countless times, and I really feel like playing FF12 again. You are wonderful. Thanks for writing this piece :) Many loves.
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 28 . 11/6/2011
You know how to make a gal like me fall even harder for a man like Balthier. Love the last line!
LilithFalling chapter 27 . 10/30/2011
AAAAWWWWW! *sob*

This was so... wonderful! I laughed myself to tears and burst out in tears through every chapter of this story! Truly wonderful! You write Balthier so well. I do hope this isn't the end. I'm so looking forward to seeing Balthier coping as a father! I cackle at the thought. And of course, Larsa just had to put in his say at the end, even when Balthier had "won". Can't wait for more!
Frosty Dagger chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Loving how there are decent explanations on everything from all of them being together again, to how Ashe feels guilty for ditching.