Reviews for Again
Darknessdawns chapter 29 . 8/9
This story was amazing. I started reading it years ago and just noticed you had finished it. The story was engaging from beginning to end and even left me in tears a few times. I was thrilled that find it had a happy ending. I loved it.
Ondine chapter 29 . 11/30/2014
*sob* That's so cheesy! But I love it sooo much! 3 Everyone needs a happy end once in a while! ;)
SandmanCircus chapter 29 . 10/7/2014
You are an amazing author, and I'm so happy that you took the time to write this. I'm so emotionally invested in this story and I'm just like GAH! It's so amazing, well done with the emotion and the feeling. The grammar is a bit rough, but only minor things, and the story is such a treasure that it takes away from all that. Again, well done and awesome job!
JPhae chapter 29 . 3/7/2014
This was my first Balthier/ Penelo fic and it was beautiful and very well written. Im about to go to your profile and I hope I find more! :)
SilentCoru chapter 29 . 8/1/2013
This fic was... amazing. I'll admit shamefully crying through chapter 26; there's just something about requited but impossible love, isn't there? Sigh.
Anyway. The story was beautiful. I found the characters a tad on the OOC side, but not enough to ruin the fic for me. It was a great read.
Splatter of Inkblots chapter 29 . 12/26/2012
This fic is nothing short of AMAZING (hands down!) I couldn't stop reading the story from a very promising first chapter to this epilogue and I still haven't gotten enough.

Your characterization of Balthier is flawless, and I loved how gradually you introduced his change of attitude towards a carefree life. The playful and drama-filled banter between Balthier and Penelo couldn't have been more entertaining and entirely justified at each twist and turn of the story. I feel that you could have pulled this whole storyline on the actual Final Fantasy XII and it would have made a perfect fit. I also loved how you were able to use the circumstances of both Balthier's and Penelo's characters to mold the story-reminding us that it's not just about this intriguing plot, but also about a complete change of heart.

Your story has completely won me over to Balthier/Penelo (as if that weren't obvious). Brilliantly done, KUTGW!
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
This was AMAZING. I honestly had to stop reading a few rimes because it just got to INTENSE. I was so relieved when it ended on a good note!
Gwenhwyfair chapter 29 . 4/12/2012
OMHL THIS IS SO PERFECTT I really loved it! this story made me fall in love with pairing Balthier/Penelo THANK YOU!
cerberus angel chapter 29 . 1/12/2012
Amazing! Simply amazing! I have waited to see how you will end all this and it was so worth it! I loved how you showed that they have come a long way. Now I'm sad to see such a great fic come to an end and not only that, but it's one of the best BalthierxPenelo fic I have ever come across and had the honor to read. So I thank you for writing such an amazing fic on this couple. Maybe one day you will write another BalthierxPenelo fic. Until then I will be patiently waiting. )
ForSaleBabyShoesNeverWorn chapter 29 . 1/2/2012
Oh My God! This is amazing. marvellous. Astounding. And a lot of other adjectives I am too lazy to key in right now.

Well done. I love your command over the language and your writing style. Though you might want to mark the story as complete.
Pellaaearien chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Short chapter!

But wonderful. Balthier *would* make the best dad in the whole world :P
Aynslesa chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Such a sweet epilogue to a wonderful story. This story is responsible for making me love this pairing. Thank you immensely for sharing it!
x8xdanix6x chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Very sweet. after all that drama, i'm glad they have their happy ending :)
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 29 . 12/19/2011
I'm sad to see it over! I loved this story from the start, and it will always be one of my favorite fan fictions! It's been so long since you've started this story... I believe I may have to go back and re-read it... Just so I can enjoy it again. Well done! Very, very well done.
heavenzfiend chapter 28 . 11/13/2011
Oh my goodness. I absolutely loved this chapter and was so so so happy when I found out you uploaded this chapter. Can this be the end? It sure would make a good ending, but I can't help but feel sad at the thought of an 'end' :( I wish this story would go on forever, but that's too silly of a thought. I've re-read this story countless times, and I really feel like playing FF12 again. You are wonderful. Thanks for writing this piece :) Many loves.