Reviews for Wizard's Defiance
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Poor Carl...I am seriously loving your Young Wizard pieces. I just read "A Family Meal" and didn't realize I'd read it before until I tried to review it and couldn't. Excellent work.
Destinies Creator chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
LOVE this as well! You're such a talented writer! Especially where Carl is concerned... Once again, congratulations on a spectacular fanfic!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Poor Carl. But she made it, so that's good. : )

I liked it, and I knew Carl must have felt bad after that meeting on the beach, but now I know how bad. I repeat: Poor Carl.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
very good
Silverclaw teller of tails chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
So sad but so sweet. That was beatiful. It must be so hard for them when a kid dies on erranty. One of the best TomCarl one-shots I've read.
Star Holder Commander chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I suggest that you do a follow up chapter. What happens when Nita is safe and Carl realizes that someone else gave their life for her.

Great story/chapter. 10/10
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I think I'm being sucked into your Young Wizards fics :p I love how you write Tom and Carl! You do such a great job with their personalities D Great job!
tryanforever91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hey, this was a really good fic!

First off, you have a very nice writing style. You've a good control over the language, and you do a good job of vividly expressing what's happening inthe story. Carl's feelings in particular are conveyed in a very powerful way.

The characterization in this story is also really good. With Peach, you really hit the nail on the head, and as for Tom and Carl, there's a really nice dynamic going between them.

The story ties in seamlessly with Deep Wizardry, and I really love all the subtle connections you made.

So, great job overall. I really liked this story!

-tryanforever91
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
great fic!

its nice to know your thoughts on this particular scene in deep wizardry. kind of sad but nita would die if she took the oath its part of being a loyal wizard.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That is just FANTASTIC. I've always felt that the scene between Carl and Nita on the beach in DW is one of the most moving in the entire book - if not in the entire series. I never quite thought about Carl's reaction to the information, though. I think you did a great job at working that through; your writing is great, and everyone seems really in character. I have to say, the quotes, Biblical and otherwise, were also really great (and I loved Peach's line about it just being "a matter of semantics").

Please write more in the fandom! I know I'm looking forward to it.

Red
imakeladrygirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Great job! I loved hearing Carl's thoughts on this moment in the series when it looked like it really was all over. The writing is awesome. Bravo!