Reviews for Memories
Rinnala chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
wouldn't all she needed to do be to find the people in her life and learn about herself through their memories? then again, they might not be around or dead or she can't get their memories of her...
Intriguing.
Deleted53926 chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
Amazing story. AH-mazing Story! (i just said that... :P) Is thi the last chapter?) more?
Fanpire123 chapter 28 . 9/22/2009
! now! ineed to know! this story is amazing!
Makasia chapter 28 . 7/27/2009
hey i love this story please update soon
rinn chapter 28 . 7/8/2009
WHAT? No more chapters?

Please, I've done nothing but reading this damn good story all day, and I can't even read the end?

Please, this damn obsessed reader nedds another chapter! Please update as soon as you can!

This the very best fanfiction I have read untill now, so please.

Nice writting, great story, & small details in the spelling that shouldn't be there, but hey, it's nothing; if it had been bad I wouldn't write this review.

I like you way of telling the story and it was a good way to let Bella remember. The only thing I'm waiting for is your theories about her FORGETTING Edward. To me, that explanation seems imposible, but you're the autor; your story, your game & your rules, but even a king has to follow his own rules, espicialy those other people follow.

Good luck with the theories and I'll look forward to the next chapter soon.
Rinnala chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
I think, that Kai is nice.
Jazmyn chapter 28 . 5/6/2009
this is really good i cant wait for the next chapter
Jazmyn chapter 21 . 5/5/2009
omg this is soo good so far from what ive read
Alycat13 chapter 28 . 3/23/2009
You have to write more! this is amazing! i can't wait to find out what happens!1
Alycat13 chapter 27 . 3/23/2009
That was a good title for this chapter. I really like your writing XP
Alycat13 chapter 18 . 3/23/2009
Nice idea, Bella stealing Alice's car. HAHA to save Edwards butt! you are a good writer XD
JessieIero chapter 28 . 3/15/2009
OMC! is this the end?

omc i loved it oh n if ur wondering wat omc means it is oh my cullen hehe i love edward! oh n if you want you can read my storys and umm i was wondering if you or someone you know could be my beta cos i need 1

thanks jessie
pudding pop chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
hey! I know a Kai, but he's a good guy so its a bit weird with him as the bad guy. Why did you pick tat name? I'ts an odd name.
pudding pop chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
oh my goodness, thats so sad. i have real tears. Thats good though, you were able to convey your message or whatever, but its so sad and descriptive and i can picture it and cry...
annie.of.belle chapter 28 . 12/14/2008