Reviews for Shadow of the Day
emopufferfish chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
shit your good :)
seiyonashi chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I win I reported your story "It was only a kiss" and it got removed.

To find out why it sucked so much unspace this link.

: / / . / . h t m l
Stygian Styx chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
Good job. No errors, far as I could see. I'm a bit worried now, are you alright?
Stygian Styx chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
good chapter, Roger said 'yo' instead of 'you' near the beginning, and who is roger, anyway?
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm perfectly alright, Arina-chan, but I am getting a little worried about you. I didn't see any errors, although I wasn't really searching specifically for them. Good job, and I'm sorry for going MIA.
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
oh my god! tokio hotel? have an awesome time for me! i'm going to post ECHO pretty soon, i hope. update soon please!
blackdragonflower chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
OMFG! I LURVED MELLS! *glomps the hotheaded blonde*

You did a great job I think! Heh. I had an honorable mention... I ish feeling very special now.

Mello is so cruel though to Mattie... and those kids. Hm. *crosses arms* I shall get them! Picking on poor Mattie.
Sensei Styx chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
it's your sensei, lol. I sent you an Email, hope you get it this time. I don't have internet back yet, so I'm at the library. Talk to you soon. :-)
Nellopenguin chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Jeevas Crist, this is one of the best story's I've ever read!

I can't wait for the next chapther! I hope Mello won't be so mean to poor Matty.
blackdragonflower chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
*sigh* Hm... the Tokio Hotel relationship... wow that's hard! Um... I'm gonna guess... is Matt's past made similar to one of the people in Tokio Hotel? (Probably the main singer)

Aw man. I can't wait to see what happens next! *squeal* Mello isn't too nice and I want to know why. I hope to see more soon!

Love your crazy friend, blackdragonflower

XD
Varu-chan chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Ehh... is it 'You wake up and somebody tells you where to go to'? - Scream . Hard! Omg, you make Matt so cute
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
aw! i can just imagine a small matt and mello! thanks for the update. it was very good, as usual. update soon?
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
cute! really cute! it makes me wonder what's going to happen next, which is always a good thing. update soon please?
blackdragonflower chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
*squeal* Zomg! I'm so flattered! You are making me feel so loved right now. Thank you! And, I'm honored that you dedicated this 1/2 to me.

And don't worry, it's different from what I wrote, and besides you know what they say, "Copying is the sincerest form of flattery" [or did I mess that up? *shrug* who knows] I loved reading it and I really hope you decide to put up more. You have a great start Arina Kusajishi! And... you left a cliffhanger and as all readers know, they're evil. XD

Matt was so cute. Keep up the great work! ;)

I could be a temporary Beta for you if you want. I'd be happy to help at least until yours returns. And yes I should be working on your songfic too.

~bdf

Btw, did I make first review? Holy cow! I've never been someone's first review... Heh...