Reviews for Silent Nights
SimplyHope chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
This is really good! I need to see what happens with the Volturi(sp?)! Please, please, please UPDATE! ! ! ! ! You have a lot of talent and I'm enjoying this. You haven't updated in awhile, but you really should! You're doing a great job with this!
Nematocera chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
I hope you will continue with this story since it has been a little more over a year since you last updated it. It's good, it really is. _
Nematocera chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
It's a wonderful story so far, really good. I only have one thing, in your previous chapter you had a Dutch translation, that's great I liked it _ Only problem is, is that the sentence wasn't reallu good. There were a couple of mistakes.

So, if you ever want to do another translation, just send me a PM (I can also translate into German) I would be happy to help _
Lil chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
I luv this fanfic! I hope that you continue on with it:)

good luck!:)

lil
Rachel chapter 15 . 5/8/2010
Please update! i love this story!
ILoveLovegood chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
omg! this is really good! keep updating!
Vampire-WolfGirl101 chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
THIS WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT YOU ARE DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB WITH THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASSE UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Shiba-san chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Good luck to Aaron. It can't taste half as good according to the books. Please Update!
HappyGirl282 chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
Happy New Year! *pouts* I did leave a review for last chapter! I didn't do it earlier cuz I was on a trip! Your story is gre-, no awesome! never doubt that kay? Gah I hate cleaning! don't make them do it! haha Oh the Volturi are coming! I think those guys need to get a life or something, don't they have something better to do than watching what the Cullens are doing? lol Great chapter!
HappyGirl282 chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
AH! I want Resident Evil 10! I just bought the newest version! Killing zombies is just so cool! ... *coughs* okay, sorry about that, but Im a big fan of Resident Evil lol. Anyway... haha texting does seem pointless but I just hate to call people haha Ouch, poor Abby that will hurt. Nice chapter!
werestillflying chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Great chapter! I love this story soo much!
invisible-to-all chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
I luv it please post next chapter
werestillflying chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
great chapter! i loved abby's reaction to everything!

Sorry for not reviewing .. . I got in trouble with my parents and they put a parental block on my computer and are only letting me use it in my kitchen or family room. and my dad deleted all of my e-mails from so Sorry!
MaemiSmile chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Ya know, riri-chan, i'm sorry that i missed a chapter, i have a life! XD anywho imma guess i'll be the only reviewer for this piece of crap! hahaha the only crap on this site is my writing. You have more reviews for this story than i've ever gotten. And i love how i review for practically every chapter of your stories, and i don't even think you read mine!...am i that bad of a writer, nee-chan?... maybe i should just give up... sorry, anyway, i thought last chapter was good, funny, etc.
surfgirl1 chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
please please please update soon! i love your story!