Reviews for 02 09 Gravity Schmavity
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Awww okay this is the first story of yours I've read and my god it's adorable I shall go read more despite it being one in the morning!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh, I could finally come to your stories. Hehe. Will read on then
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Love this! The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit are another two of my favourites - actually, to be perfectly honest I suppose I love nearly all of series two and all of series one - and you have just made me love them more :) Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work!
seekerchasing chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
aww, his problem with her hair in braids was so cute. loved this one
nrisley19892007 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Luv the story! Awesome job...
Ayjah chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Awe frustrated by lack of hair.
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
lol he really would rather fix the washing machine than visiting jackie, then again who can blame him, if Jackie knew what the Doctor wants, he'd most probably earn a slap. Great writing again. its great how you get the story to fit in with the show. keep it up.
TheSingingGirl chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
My mother still refers to my father's mother as "your mum" but Dad refers to her mum as "Mum". I often wonder whether that's a gender thing or if it just depends on the people in my family.

Washing machines were designed not to work. Especially when being made to work by someone who really should be qualified to do so.

TSG
WeepingAngel123 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
FABBITY FAB STUFFZ!

All is CheseOnToastWorthy, and full of marvy charactersations ! Vair, vair cute and fluffy too! HEEHAW!

Luurving all these little missing scene 'fics!

D

woop woop!

brillaint

xx
lyin chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
ooh, i loved the detail of what was niggling at the Doctor at the end- and mortages, singular, yeah- plus, another kiss, not bad ;D anyway, this one was simpler fill-in and follow-up wise, but still good and nicely done overall :D i enjoyed it, thanks
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
enjoyed reading and i liked the part with the washing machine
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Just one thing I thought a little odd,

"fighting off hysteria at how close he was to seeing Rose again."

It seems it would be more appropriate to link hysteria with how close he was to 'losing' Rose. Would seeing Rose soon cause hysteria? Maybe it's just me.