Reviews for Fool Yourself
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nice story. I liked your interpretation of the relationship dynamics we see on the show.
starlightcity chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I've read and enjoyed lots of stories about Matt and Mohinder being in a romantic relationship, but this is the first time I actually found the idea completely believable. It's so nice to see Mohinder portrayed as something other than the sweet but dumb scientist. You really found a depth and complexity to these characters that made them seem like real people. Screwed up people, yes, but real.
naty-neko chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Perdon, pero mi inglés no es muy bueno. Espero que tu español sea mejor que mi inglés y me puedas entender.

Me encantó esta historia y la que la acompaña, something real. Me hicieron sentir algo... real. Me gusta como escribes, así que cuando escribas algo nuevo, voy a estar agradecida de leerlo.

Un beso

MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Very dark! Rarely does anyone consider Sylar's effect on Mohinder, but this very clearly illustrates it.
empath89 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I really liked this! I can't believe you don't have more reviews. I'd love to see a continuation of this is possible!