Reviews for Konoha Girls High
FlameDragon14 chapter 1 . 1/7
Interesting. Would have liked to simply PM you but, don't have the option. Was thinking if your still even on, think you'd make a Hinata/Tsunami story?
Amber chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
More! ...please
Maddog24 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Interesting story. Not much to it at this point. I would have hoped for an update but seeing as it was over 5 years ago I won't expect it. If you continue to write in the future please let me know.
Deividog chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So I will start by saying you have wild imagination so thats good, but by all tge simple grammar mistakes it seems like your rushing on to post a story. I suggest you let someone read ut before you upload it. That why the "beta reader" can tell all the mistakes that were found while readibg the story. But all in all a nice piece of work here mate, keep on the good work
Alduin chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Not bad, not bad at all:/
FearaNightmare chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
It's continue it please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
i like it
rainclawwarriorcat chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Aw, doesn't seem like you've updated this for a while. I hope you do, it's really interesting so far! Hina's my favorite character so imma love this if you write more, can't wait!
BrokenAngel63 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i think its nice
Sleepy Wallflower chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
continue am beggin u
Grumpywinter chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Good story, looking forward to your next lemon hopefully its one of the following.

Naruto x Hinata X Naruto, kagebunshin ftw.

Kin X Hinata X Tayuya Possible non consensual sex from Hinata.

Hinata X TayuyaStill non consensual cause it's Tayuya.

Hinata X Anko Anko bondaged Hinata.

Message me if you agree or dissagree.
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
awsum
goldenmoonlight007 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
can you please keep going. its really good. update ASAP please.
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Looks like you aren't going to finish this, which is sad because it seemed good. Oh, well...
VaraChan333 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
ooh i like where this story is going please update soon!