Reviews for The Bridges We Burn
Loved it!
shotbyanepoch chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
Good...
WriterT chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
So awesome i loved all of it. Every word and sentence...excellent.
WriterT chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Awesome, again. I have read through eight chapter and can't wait to read the rest of them. Awesome awesome awesome story. I am dying to read more but brother is hovering annoyingly over my shoulder ordering me to go to bed. AWESOME!
WriterT chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Awesome, on to chapter 2
Ashvarden chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Awesome chapter! I wonder what exactly they're planning on doing with the Sweet situation...

Also, I was hoping Bobby was going to tell Jaime sometime soon that he could live with them, so I was insanely happy to read that part.

Great chapter, I'm looking forward to more.
tearsXsolitude chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
okay this is funny. if Bobby is the father than Jack's borther is the father of his brother and his brother fucked his mother. thats just comical! I loved the new chapter update soon please!
Ashvarden chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
Awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to more. :) Btw, I love this version of Bobby, he's exactly the way I picture him.
HeavenRose chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
Of course I'm still reading this! Its awesome. Anyway, great update, and I hope you continue updating more often ;)
WindStar chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
It's been a really long time since you've updated, but I'd say that this is well worth the wait. This story is absolutely wonderful, and the character descriptions are beautiful. I really appreciate the direction you're taking this in and I think it's a great story. I can't wait till you update again, I'm so looking forward to it.
Maxiekat chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
*raises hand* I'm reading! LOL It's great to see a new chapter from you.
XxFlyingLizardxX chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
wow i've been waiting like forever for an update but it was totally worth it it was so awesome update again soon!
littleblackghost chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
OMG YOU NEED TO UPDATE.

I'm sitting here at like, 2.11am and I'm like 'WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?'
littleblackghost chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
For real, I'm only two chapters in and I LOVE this!

It's got me giggling away and everything!
tearsXsolitude chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
OMG this is intense! I am definitely a faithful reader as of today since that's when i started reading! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON OR I'LL JUST DIE!