Reviews for To Hell and Back
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
MORE!
Jacen Shadow chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Well done. While I can't say I enjoy such technical speech patterns or classic literary structure, I applaud your work.
Chrisobi chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
nice...will the trainin be based off of being a samuri or military ?
WolfWing chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Read this last night, but didn't take the time to log in to leave a review. But I wanted to say, nice idea and well written. I'd like to see more of this. I also eagerly await updates to 1L2C.

I always thought that chapter made for many fun divergent points that no one ever tried before, shame.

For example, Motoko was to never strike Keitaro again. But when he said she can just be who she is, she somehow took that to mean she could break her agreement ;) I always wonder what if she didn't ignore her word and kept to it. Both the do what Keitaro says (though I took it as for one request, not becoming a servant) and the never hitting him ever again. If she doesn't get that release, what craziness would she get up to?

Or what if Keitaro asked for something different.

Or even just what you did, Keitaro and hell week.

Good job with this, and glad to see you back!
kidcrud chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
swet update soon
Nysk chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Interesting start.

I do hope this is a Kei Motoko story if you even go with pairings.

Either way, I look forward to reading more of this tale.
Pruit Igoe chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Great start! A few tiny spell-check typos, but nothing that really affected the flow. I hope to see more of this story soon!
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Great first chapter. I like the idea behind this story. I really hope that you will continue this way. The fics with Motoko and Keitaro are always the best. Thanks