Reviews for King's Bane
narniac4aslan chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
k, so I know that you probably won't read this cause it's so old, but DEAR GOD THIS IS GOOD!
Seriously, you have the most charming writing style of wit, angst, laughter and seriousness it's amazingly perfect! Thank you for your existence,
AND THANK YOU FOR FINISHING THIS FIC- I can't stress that enough! Not many people do and you have my everlasting respect for it 3
You make me laugh and cry and then laugh again with tears still on my face- you can't DFTBA cause you already are XD
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
I really like how Edmund is just so super confused on what's reality and what's not. He almost whacked Peter in the head because he thought he was the White witch! Poor Edmund. :(

I love it so far! It's great!

Curse those people who poisoned Edmund!
NarnianGuardian chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
When my Internet went out in middle of this story the suspense started killing me and I wanted to scream because I couldn't read it
greekfreak101 chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Please continue and update soon! PLEASE!
Jaricchi chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Thank you for writing. :) This is a fantastic rendition of this world! Enjoyed it immensely.

Here's to your skill!

PS Off to stalk your sequel too
Allie Danger chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
I loved your A/N
Allie Danger chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
By the Lionn!
Allie Danger chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Oh god
Dont kill him please
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Im really scared! What did she do to ed?
foundandfreed chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Oh my goodness, this actually made me cry! Well done, indeed, my friend.
Lilynette chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
I'm not the biggest Chronicles of Narnia fan (probably because I haven't read the books yet. Doesn't really help)but I loved the movies. So I don't read fanfics from that fandom often, but when I do... I'm really glad to find something so good! Thank you for the awesome read! And now I'm both happy and sad, because I know there's a sequel but I don't think it's been updated in quite a while. So I'll just debate with myself (happens quite often) about whether or not I should just read what's there anyway!

This is going on the favs!
Kaulitzfan14 chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
I love this story! I'm gonna be honest and say that chapter 4 reminds me of the movie Hot Fuzz :) I can't stop reading this over and over again! :)
doctor-emily001 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Wait, the b*tch monkey (pardon my Gallifrean) poisoned my Edmund? I'll kill her!

That ending was a bit... creepy... I freaked out when the Witch pushed Ed off the balcony. I thought it was actually happenning... XD

Hee, Edmund was given a girl for his birthday XD Where'd you come up with that one? XD
doctor-emily001 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
What a Bitch Monkey! Pardon my Gallifrean. XD Never used that before...

Anyway. I like this story! At the beginning, I thought that you were talking about the White Witch. Then Susan showed up and I was confused XD Poor Edmund...
Darkfire25 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
Wow I fell real bad for edmund