Reviews for Survivor
Angelica Herrera Gastelum chapter 36 . 4/1
Why did you have to stop? I really enjoy this story even though I'm a bit late.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Absolutely love this story! Can't wait for more!
Sierra Willowgem chapter 36 . 10/29/2012
MY FEELS. I CAN'T. UPDATE. PLEASE. AHHHH
Bingobaby chapter 36 . 10/22/2012
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good and I can't wait to see what you will do next. So keep up the great work and post more soon.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 36 . 10/21/2012
Oh, adorable! :-D I REALLY need to read that next chapter! :-D
Bingobaby chapter 35 . 9/1/2012
Hey I loved what you added and can't wait for more to come.
Pinayprincesa chapter 35 . 8/31/2012
Soraya needs to talk to Randy and tell him how she feels.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 35 . 8/31/2012
Aww, she's admitted it. YAY!
Bingobaby chapter 34 . 8/26/2012
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good. I can't wait to see what you will do next. So keep up the great work and post more soon.
Bingobaby chapter 33 . 8/22/2012
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good and can't wait for more to come. Hopefully it will be really soon.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 33 . 8/22/2012
I was so excited to see a new chapter for this story... and I have a feeling Soraya DOES mind! ;-)
i luv hardy chapter 33 . 8/21/2012
You will not believe how happy I was to see you put up this new chapter! Thankyou thankyou thankyou haha! Honestly this is in my top 5 fav fanfics and I am just really glad to see it up again. As usual amazing writing and Soraya is so awesome (on an unrelated note I named my guinea pig Soraya cause of this story lol) please update soon! ;)
Bingobaby chapter 32 . 4/18/2012
Hey I loved what you added even thought it has been a really long time since you updated. I am also tempted to go back to the beginning of the story and reread it.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 32 . 4/17/2012
So glad you brought this back! Keep up the AMAZINGGGGGG work!
NinjaxGirlX1989 chapter 31 . 3/25/2011
please please please update this story. this is really good